• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Erm Skymin, do you think you could have a look at the new SU on page 6?
    Glad to see you're interested Good looking SU so far, although we do have some questions! Is Lonely Stone an actual guild or just a way to say he isn't apart of one? Also, do you typically write in present or past tense?
    The Last Sentinel, who is co-GM, posted a reply to you on behalf of us!

@Nathan I'm on my phone rn but I'll check it out when I'm home from uni!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Ohhh. Sorry never noticed xD And Lonely Stones is just a random guild with 1 person in it. Well two but the other ones never online and theres no information on it. I write in present tense unless I'm doing a flashback or a dream.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    cool! well, we ask you write up a small description of the guild (similar to those in the opening post) so I can stick it on the first post

and for sake of consistency, would you be able to write in past tense for this Roleplay?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Very well I'll try
    Lonely Stones - A mysterious guild consisting of only two known people. However it's ominous stature has earned many rumours to be spread about it. In this guild the second main figure has never been noted to be online however stays in contact with second in command 'Luke.' With this power Luke has left to join various guilds for missions in return for money. This is the guilds only purpose. Some say conspiracies have been formed, however there is no proof.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • Quite interesting... I may just have to join.

A few questions though:
    -Due to the presence of Virtual Reality; would it be possible for my character to semi-coincide with a background in Sword Art Online, or some other VRMMORPG like that?
    -Is there any sort of restrictions on how your DAEMON can look? If so, what might they be?
    -Are there any sandbox areas, where there are environments and situations that users can create?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Me and Challenger are going to JP (that's why I haven't posted yet) again. Currently waiting on a response. Whilst waiting I have designed a replacement for my current Daemon! Woo.

That's what's going on with us if anyone is curious. Just felt like It'd be a good idea to put that info out

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    once my korori get's accepted she will also be on her own so she is free to join up with peeps as well~

i'm currently working on a first post that will catch her up to the plains c:

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    on my way home now~ I'll post stuff when I get home!

in the meantime, spiede, if you could stick a offline name in for your character, that would be swell :)

edit: @DemonicWolf: I'm not sure I understand the guild's description at all? S:
    @Spiede: just a offline name for your character! Also, just letting you know that the ability to fly would be item based. So cosmic ether couldn't fly after the update.
    @Nathan: if you could lengthen your sample, give me and sentinel a bit more to matt. :)

Quite interesting... I may just have to join.

A few questions though:
    -Due to the presence of Virtual Reality; would it be possible for my character to semi-coincide with a background in Sword Art Online, or some other VRMMORPG like that?
    -Is there any sort of restrictions on how your DAEMON can look? If so, what might they be?
    -Are there any sandbox areas, where there are environments and situations that users can create?
    Do you mean play another game that's VR based?
    Size would be my only restriction!
    Yeah! As I mentioned in the skype chat to the others, first to find the area gets to describe it. d:

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • Skymin - I was actually planning on having my character be a heavy gamer before being I trod iced to CLOUD. If you would allow it, I would like to have had them be involved in the Aincrad arc off Sword Art Online. Information on that can be found HERE.

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    opps! i forgot to write her name xD & i took out the flying part as well c: what item would allow her to fly again?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • The problem is you're not supposed to understand it. That's te beauty of lonely stone. It's like one of those things that probably had a lot of theories all over the web.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Skymin - I was actually planning on having my character be a heavy gamer before being I trod iced to CLOUD. If you would allow it, I would like to have had them be involved in the Aincrad arc off Sword Art Online. Information on that can be found HERE.
    you can have your character play other VRMMOs but sword art the actual game does not exist within the cloud universe! if your character knows anything about SAO, it might be as a piece of old literature/classic anime (since it would technically be 10 years old) or someone might have remade the game. but the actual incident where people were stuck inside the game never happened in this universe.
    opps! i forgot to write her name xD & i took out the flying part as well c: what item would allow her to fly again?
    just make up an item! :)
    The problem is you're not supposed to understand it. That's te beauty of lonely stone. It's like one of those things that probably had a lot of theories all over the web.
    um... how does a guild with 2 people get that kind of recognition? they would have had to have done something memorable to achieve a "conspiracy" status

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    what is your character's plan? i already have my post done, just waiting on the official approval, but i was gonna make cosmic head towards green hill since she's alone. she's hoping to run into some low level monsters, do some grinding and see if the village holds anymore quests. if shaka was heading that way too i'd be happy to party up<3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    No worries Spiede! you're accepted! I'll add you to the list after work! :) you can start either where everyone else did or just write after getting a class kit and jumping through the teleporter!

in the meantime, would you be able to just beef up your appearance for Korori a bit? I can see you write well, just some people later on might need to interact with her offline. with a name like korori hitomi I assume she's Asian but has blue eyes? and you never mentioned her hair either haha

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her
    • space~
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    sweet, i'll go post now~

oh i'm sorry! yes she's asian-american(father from asia, mother from america) and has brown eyes and black hair, i might have goofed on the eyes xD i'll go add that information to her app c:

Back