• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Spoiler: ATTENTION, DUELISTS!
    Username: Chicken Fingers
    Timezone: EST
    Times available to duel: I'm a bit busy up until Saturday. If you'd like to duel before then, just lemme know. After that, I'll be pretty available most of the time
    YGOPro Nickname: CF or ChickenFingers (Different nicknames on two different devices)
    Server: USA

Username: Flushed

Times available to duel: No clue, I should be around a lot though
    YGOPro Nickname: Flushed
    Server: Any

ITS TIME TO DUEL

Timezone: Pacific Time Standard (PST)
    Times available to duel: 12pm-11pm or whenever I'm on.
    YGOPro Nickname: TheDoctor_13
    Server: USA, but I guess I can do EU, does it even matter?

Username: Nakuzami
    Times available to duel: Typically after three pm on weekdays, and most times on the weekend.
    YGOPro Nickname: Nakuzami
    Server: USA

Haven't gone on YGOPro for a while. I'll join, but I won't have time to play a match until around the 20th or 21st.

Username: PlatinumDude

Times available: ?

Time zone: Pacific time zone (will change to GMT +8 eventually)

Server: depends

VM me for more details on when to duel.

I'm down to duel!

Username: Golgari
    Timezone: EST (-5:00)
    Times available to duel: after 3 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends
    YGOPro Nickname: Drderpins

Username: Zehn
    Timezone: GMT
    Times available to duel: most times starting Sunday 20th
    YGOPro Nickname: Zehn

Hey everyone, great news! I'm fully aware that none of us have been getting enough duels done as we had hoped, but thankfully Mana has permitted for us to continue this event in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Club (linked here) over at the General Entertainment section after the Get-Together ends! (Don't worry if you are not part of the club, as you will not be required to sign up.)

What does this mean? It means that this event will NOT end on December 24, and we can push the deadline to another date that should hopefully be easier on us. I have not decided on a date yet, but you'll definitely have AT LEAST another week to duel, if not more! And newcomers will still be permitted to join this event, so it's not too late to enter if you haven't already.

Thanks so much for your patience, everyone, and I hope you will all be able to get some more duels in! :D

- Revise

(P.S. - Thanks again, Mana! I greatly appreciate it!)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hey y'all, the GT event for Yugioh is still running (to my knowledge). You can check it out at the link here, post #27 details the time extension:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=359616

It'd be great to get more dueling, but I know a lot of people are busy as the year comes to a close. On that note, happy holidays and happy new year! January is going to be a pretty big month for yugioh, as TCG players should know by now!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hey y'all, the GT event for Yugioh is still running (to my knowledge). You can check it out at the link here, post #27 details the time extension:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=359616

It'd be great to get more dueling, but I know a lot of people are busy as the year comes to a close. On that note, happy holidays and happy new year! January is going to be a pretty big month for yugioh, as TCG players should know by now!

Yup, and it'll even be moving here (as in to this thread) once the Get-Together closes! It seems that no one has been able to duel ever since the event got extended, but hopefully everyone will be less busy after the holidays are over!

And like Flushed said, happy holidays to you all!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Crystal Wing cover monster sounds pretty dang good, and the Blue-eyes support is exciting. Haven't really looked into the Moonlight/Lunalight monsters, but the fusions have cool designs. Doesn't sound as ground-breaking as BOSH, but as always, enough stuff to intrigue.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • My brother is pretty interested in the new Blue-Eyes and Amorphages. Deskbot base and 009 for me. We might be looking into Dinomist. The Dark Illusion seems like it might be more my set. :P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lol we don't know a single card in that set.

I went to a BOSH sneak peek this weekend, pulled absolute garbage. Hopefully my luck is better on release, there's a lot in this set that I need.

countryemo

Years
  • We do not, but I wouldn't doubt there would be DM support so :P

I also went to the sneak, I feel like I should've went to CROS, CORE, or DOCS instead personally for my decks. I pulled a Traptix Rafflsia which I kinda wanted to sell to make up for the sneak price and buy it again once the price has settled for my brothers gadget/traptix. I also won the drawing for 1 of the mats.

Got the Superheavy support, Deskbot support and most of the Dinomist though no Rex.

Traded some of the Shiranui's I pulled including the Ultra rare, really should've asked for the master pendulum but instead I just asked for the commons I wanted, possibly I could've gotten both since people don't like commons lol. Got stuck with the buster blader stuff though, which is alright, just not sure about them.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You should totally trade/sell me that Rafflesia if you held onto it haha

I expected to pull a Twin Twister, Mirror Force, something good that wasn't necessarily secret, but yeah, I got a bunch of Buster Blader stuff too lol

countryemo

Years
  • I don't think I even pulled any Supers, just a secret and 2 ultras lol. Sure, $40+S&H, maybe.

I think its decided, Dinomist might actually become a deck I use. I've been testing it on YGOPro, and I'm liking it. Though I do do some misplays, not sure if thats the fault on me (well ofc it is) but maybe YGOPro is still a bit buggy with the cards. Don't have a perfect build yet.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • Username: Freddy Fazbear
    Favorite Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Oh man I'm pretty bad at this game but I love it anyways. Building my third deck right now, but D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas is still a little too expensive for me.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Yugioh Gods were smiling down on me today:
    Spoiler:

I'm just sad prices are dropping so quickly.

Username: Freddy Fazbear
    Favorite Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Oh man I'm pretty bad at this game but I love it anyways. Building my third deck right now, but D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas is still a little too expensive for me.
    Welcome to the club! Blue-Eyes support is looking pretty good in the next set, and D/D's are actually pretty fun/decent from what I've seen.

countryemo

Years
  • The Yugioh Gods were smiling down on me today:
    Spoiler:

I'm just sad prices are dropping so quickly.

Welcome to the club! Blue-Eyes support is looking pretty good in the next set, and D/D's are actually pretty fun/decent from what I've seen.

DAMMNNN Flushed. We bought 5 packs today (Boxes too spendy :( ) Pulled a twin twister, the new cyber fusion, the magician tuner, 2 Draco Face Off, some other stuff but I'm too lazy to check, plus im going to bed. Nothing as good as that though. Was really hoping for Infinity as we want/need it for our 2 decks and only two decks in the game that can really summon it consistently, Cybers and Dinomist, bug alas, not that lucky :P Prices are dropping though, so maybe we'll be able to get 1.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah I'm iffy on buying the boxes (I bought 2 when they were at $70). The prices are going down quite a bit to where I definitely could've gotten all I wanted for $140, but I think spending that much on singles would've wayy to stressful, plus opening packs is my favorite past time haha.

But yeah, first locals post-BOSH, whether they can bring it out consistently or not, everyone's running Infinity.

countryemo

Years
  • I feel kinda stupid, when I ordered some of the cards I needed for Dinomist, I bought a 3rd copy of Brachion, Stegosaurus, and Powerload, not to play as I only play x2 of each of those, but just in case (like I should've with King of the Swamp :( ), turns out I already own a 3rd copy of the monsters, lol.

I love opening packets, money wasters, but when you build a deck out of your pulls it feels free lmao. I hope Ptol gets banned so hopefully Infinity gets cheaper. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've done that so many times, I'll find that random common I needed like right after I order it online haha

I used to be opposed to a Ptolemaeus ban, but now it wouldn't be so bad now that I think about it. My Constellars got Galaxy Soldier, and other R4nk decks don't really deserve CDI

zerofm

Zero is live, zero is love..... especially in Tenn
    Years
  • Username: zerofm
    Favorite Card: Hmm, now this is hard, guess I'd just go with Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing

I didn't watch the Anime with the exception of DM dan GX, and if not for seeing my friend playing Over the Nexus (which happened around 3 years ago), I might never get interested in YuGiOh. After that I started playing Over the Nexus and some other World Championship DS Games too.

I just found out about YGOPro around February last year, and well, because I mostly played it with just my best friend and his older brother, my skill is not all that great LOL

I'm currently experimenting with Morphtronic, Satellarknight, Hieratic, Noble Knight, and Yang Zing, and uh... that's it? Oh well, nice meeting you all!!

Back