• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clutter Monster or Neat Freak?

Like to keep it clutter-ish or neat-ish?

• Total voters

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm both, I guess. My room's usually pretty messy, but when it gets to the point where I can't stand it anymore I go on a cleaning spree until it's spotless. Then the whole thing happens all over again.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm a neat freak. I put all my video games away, and my books away.

After school, I usually put on my pajamas (not days with football, though) and just throw my schools clothes on the ground, so I don't know, lol.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    It really depends, with pointless things I'm really neat, and for important things I'm really messy, I'm just weird like that....

Years
    If you walked into any dwelling place of mine, you'd have to ask me where everything is, cause that's how I do.

I just cram things in places, but at the same time trying to make it neat, but for the most part, things just tend to clutter.

However, sometimes, I go a little crazy and start cleaning up everything, put things in proper places and try to keep it that way for as long as I can, which normally isn't that long.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    My rooms isn't clean usually, but my school stuff is really organized, so I'm half an half when it comes to being neat.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Me? It depends on the situation. If my mom told me to "CLEAN YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW MISTER!", of course I'll do it. If not... nah... I like the way my room is. LOL

>.<

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My motto has always been: "There's a method to this mess!"
    So, yeah, I'm a clutter freak. XD

I dont always organize things, I merely put things in places I frequent so I can find them.

Years
    The last option fits me quite well. I just don't have the attention span most of the time to put things back where they belong which explains why my room is a messy.

I have college books piled up in one corner while I have a pile of video game cases on another section in my room. I also leave dirty clothes laying around on the floor since I don't have enough baskets in my house to put them in. Clothes and pants clutter my room quickly.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Quite disorganized here. But, not like I'm not able to find stuff in my room when I need it.
    "The mess of one is the order of other"

Most of the time my room is a mess, though there are times when I clean, and when that happens I really put a good effort at cleaning everything nicely.

Back