• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I don't ask for a rating, I want comments plz.
    So I was messing around with my team a little bit and came out with this...

CMT(Critique My Team)

Gyarados@leftovers
    Impish
    252 HP, 228 Defense, 28 Sp. Defense
    - Taunt
    - Thunder Wave
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang

This guy was on my original team and is quite useful, my starter. He is not a sweeper, more of a mixed wall. He is already faster than many usual people who set up traps like forretress, skarmory, swampert, etc. I don't have Dragon Dance because I'm not using him to sweep, but using him defensively. I have t-wave to primarily slow down faster pokes or pokes that aren't affected by toxic spikes (see why in a second). His intimidate ability makes him a good switch in to take physical attacks too. Pretty good against those scarfed outraging garchomps.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Drapion@Shucca Berry(reduces damage from ground attacks)
    Ability: Battle Armour(prevents crits)
    Impish
    252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Sp. Defense
    - Knockoff
    - Night Slash
    - Earthquake
    - Toxic Spikes

So this is a new guy on my team, I replaced a physical sweeper with this guy. He absorbs toxic spikes, which is nice. Earthquake and night slash has pretty good type coverage. Knockoff is good against other tank-like pokes. And being dark/posion makes him only weak to ground attacks, which the shucca berry helps with a lot.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Infernape@Life Orb
    Hasty
    252 Speed, 128 Attack, 128 Special Attack
    - Close Combat
    - Grass Knot
    - Nasty Plot
    - Flamethrower

This guy is also new, I replaced a special sweeper with this guy. I gave him 128 attack so he can OHKO a bold blissey with max HP and max Def. But other than that, I think he's a standard mixed sweeper infernape.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Swampert@leftovers
    Impish
    - Stealth Rock
    - Roar
    - Earthquake
    - Avalanche

I kept this guy from my original team. Defensive swampert, plays similar role as normal skarmory. Though its torrent ability is wasted with this set, avalanche just seems more useful since it can OHKO any dragon type (save kingdra) that attacks it first.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Bronzong@leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    Relaxed
    252 HP, 152 Attack, 8 Defense, 96 Sp. Defense
    - Gyro Ball
    - Explosion
    - Light Screen
    - Hypnosis

This guy is another new guy, I replaced a physical sweeper with him. This was a standard EV spread I found on smogon, but I found an explosion would almost always kill a bold, max HP and Defense blissey. Since my team is a little lacking in Sp. Def, I have light screen to help out. Hypnosis to put stronger sweepers to sleep.

Question: Does being paralyzed make gyro ball stronger?

CMT(Critique My Team)

Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold
    - Softboiled
    - Counter
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunder Wave

I kept her from my original team. Counter helps out a lot since this blissey actually can take some physical hits. Thunder wave to slow down fast pokes or those aren't affected by toxic spikes. Seismic Toss for standard damage.

So what do you guys think? This is a team for wifi, not shoddy so try your best not to suggest Hidden Power Moves or other hard things. And always try and leave comments that are actually helpful. So instead of saying "This teams phails," just say what you would change about this team and why?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    One thing i would change is bronzong, if your going to have hypnosis, put on toxic IMO in lightscreens place.

You have nothing to stop water Pokemon only normal Effective moves, a starmie could give you trouble against Infernape and Gyarados and Swampert. Surf, Grassnot, Thunderbolt, would really hurt these 3.

Drapion and Blissy is all you have against it, and im sure a blissy could take it out, drapion would take and deal normal effective dmg, and the drapion is slower so it would lose the battle.

I would Suggest teaching someone a electric move, be it thunderbolt on gyarados, or blissy, or thunderfang on drapion. Probly not gyarados hes slower and takes 4x for electric, i would probly put it on drapion or blissy.

The team doesnt phail lol, its just a typical team you would see

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    One thing i would change is bronzong, if your going to have hypnosis, put on toxic IMO in lightscreens place.

You have nothing to stop water Pokemon only normal Effective moves, a starmie could give you trouble against Infernape and Gyarados and Swampert. Surf, Grassnot, Thunderbolt, would really hurt these 3.

Drapion and Blissy is all you have against it, and im sure a blissy could take it out, drapion would take and deal normal effective dmg, and the drapion is slower so it would lose the battle.

I would Suggest teaching someone a electric move, be it thunderbolt on gyarados, or blissy, or thunderfang on drapion. Probly not gyarados hes slower and takes 4x for electric, i would probly put it on drapion or blissy.

The team doesnt phail lol, its just a typical team you would see

Wait, what? That didn't make much sense. Starmie does nothig to Blissey, so he is not Starmie weak. Why in all that is holy would Gya have T-Bolt? Did you see his pitiful special Atk? Just because Starmie has some advantages over some of his pokes make him in no way weak to it. Blissey handle Star perfectly, ESPECIALLY if Bronzong has Light Screen. It doesn't matter if he only has normal effective moves, as long as those moves do enough damage.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Wait, what? That didn't make much sense. Starmie does nothig to Blissey, so he is not Starmie weak. Why in all that is holy would Gya have T-Bolt? Did you see his pitiful special Atk? Just because Starmie has some advantages over some of his pokes make him in no way weak to it. Blissey handle Star perfectly, ESPECIALLY if Bronzong has Light Screen. It doesn't matter if he only has normal effective moves, as long as those moves do enough damage.

I think the thread was help his team, not rant over other people's suggestions. lol

I didnt say starmie could kill blissy aparently you dont read, i said blissy could kill it. I dont call 3 pokemon some. Have you ever thought that his oponent might have a pokemon to kill blissy. Then what ? hes weak against starmie again. I was wrong for saying put it on blissy, my point still stands hes Timid starmie weak

I also said tbolt on gyarados would be bad so put it on something else, or use thunder fang which is what i ment.

Starmie can kill gyarados in one hit same with swampert garunteed. Possibly Infernape, and He gets to go first over them.

What if his blissy dies ? Then what ? Hes gonna have a hard time killing a good Starmie. Which is why i suggested some kind of electric move

I pointed out his weakness like he asked

Here i'll reiterate what i ment

Gyrados switch out cuss itll die, move to blissy, oponent hits blissy for Tbolt, Oponent switchs to something to kill blissy, switch blissy, starmie comes out again unless its drapion or bronzong and blissy wont stand a chance against his counter for it "maybe its a infernape". Match is pretty much over unless you catch starmie on a close combat switch in or something magical happens with bronzong and drapion

which is why i suggested something to have a counter to starmie, thunderfang on drapion perhaps. Thunderfang which is what i ment instead of tbolt on gyarados to catch a starmie switch in if you guess right. Diff possibilities throughout the match.

I faught a team just like 3 hours ago, and my starmie/walrein killed his entire team, asside from the blissy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    well uh actually, bronzong's explosion OHKO starmie, which is probably what I'd use against it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    well uh actually, bronzong's explosion OHKO starmie, which is probably what I'd use against it.

Assuming he keeps starmie in, the guy used his explosion on my stalrein which didnt kill it, and i was able to recover with hail/leftovers using protect. I dunno why someone would keep starmie in on a bronzong.

You get my point tho it was a simple suggestion starmie weakness who knows you might play someone stupid who throws away his chance to kill you due to him not knowing your team. My point still stands tho. Im just trying to help you

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016

Actually Twave on Gyara isnt a horrible idea at all. It makes for a VERY effective lead against alot of common poke leads. Fearing starmie is the LAST of this persons needs however.

That gyara should have DDance on it though. If you want a utility gyara you should go with

Gyara(standard EV's)
    Taunt
    Twave
    Waterfall/EQ
    DDance

Thats if you wanna use T wave. Works effective except for vs Water absorbers so you need to make fix that with your team.

Hi sims! Its been a while!

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I don't ask for a rating, I want comments plz.
    So I was messing around with my team a little bit and came out with this...

CMT(Critique My Team)

Gyarados@leftovers
    Impish
    252 HP, 228 Defense, 28 Sp. Defense
    - Taunt
    - Thunder Wave = Dragon Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang

This guy was on my original team and is quite useful, my starter. He is not a sweeper, more of a mixed wall. He is already faster than many usual people who set up traps like forretress, skarmory, swampert, etc. I don't have Dragon Dance because I'm not using him to sweep, but using him defensively. I have t-wave to primarily slow down faster pokes or pokes that aren't affected by toxic spikes (see why in a second). His intimidate ability makes him a good switch in to take physical attacks too. Pretty good against those scarfed outraging garchomps.

Standard Gyarados 02 I'd like to call it, if you go with that particular moveset (with Waterfall and Ice Fang) give Infernape Stone Edge over Nasty Plot

CMT(Critique My Team)

Drapion@Shucca Berry(reduces damage from ground attacks)
    Impish
    - Knockoff
    - Night Slash
    - Earthquake
    - Toxic Spikes

So this is a new guy on my team, I replaced a physical sweeper with this guy. He absorbs toxic spikes, which is nice. Earthquake and night slash has pretty good type coverage. Knockoff is good against other tank-like pokes. And being dark/posion makes him only weak to ground attacks, which the shucca berry helps with a lot.

Hm, I'd fit Thunder Fang in there somewhere, you're missing an Electric move on the ENTIRE team (exception of Gyarados' replaced Thunder Wave)

CMT(Critique My Team)

Infernape@Life Orb
    Hasty
    252 Speed, 128 Attack, 128 Special Attack
    - Close Combat
    - Grass Knot
    - Nasty Plot/Stone Edge
    - Flamethrower

This guy is also new, I replaced a special sweeper with this guy. I gave him 128 attack so he can OHKO a bold blissey with max HP and max Def. But other than that, I think he's a standard mixed sweeper infernape.

Mentioned above

CMT(Critique My Team)

Swampert@leftovers
    Impish
    - Stealth Rock
    - Roar
    - Earthquake
    - Avalanche/Stone Edge

I kept this guy from my original team. Defensive swampert, plays similar role as normal skarmory. Though its torrent ability is wasted with this set, avalanche just seems more useful since it can OHKO any dragon type (save kingdra) that attacks it first.

Eh, put Stone Edge over Avalanche on him of you don't want Stone Edge on Infernape

CMT(Critique My Team)

Bronzong@leftovers
    Relaxed
    252 HP, 152 Attack, 8 Defense, 96 Sp. Defense
    - Gyro Ball
    - Explosion
    - Light Screen
    - Hypnosis

This guy is another new guy, I replaced a physical sweeper with him. This was a standard EV spread I found on smogon, but I found an explosion would almost always kill a bold, max HP and Defense blissey. Since my team is a little lacking in Sp. Def, I have light screen to help out. Hypnosis to put stronger sweepers to sleep.

Question: Does being paralyzed make gyro ball stronger?

Answer to Question : Yes, but Gyro Ball, like all other moves should, has it's limits.

Looks fine, but Explosion.. blowing up your wall is never a necessary idea, but fine

CMT(Critique My Team)

Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold
    - Softboiled
    - Counter/Aromatherapy/Heal Bell/Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunder Wave/Ice Beam

I kept her from my original team. Counter helps out a lot since this blissey actually can take some physical hits. Thunder wave to slow down fast pokes or those aren't affected by toxic spikes. Seismic Toss for standard damage.

So what do you guys think? This is a team for wifi, not shoddy so try your best not to suggest Hidden Power Moves or other hard things. And always try and leave comments that are actually helpful. So instead of saying "This teams phails," just say what you would change about this team and why?

Team's not bad at all, just your lack of Rapid Spin and BoltBeamer that sticks out is all

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    CMT(Critique My Team)

Gyarados@leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    212 HP / 16 ATT / 180 DEF / 100 SPEED
    - Taunt
    - Dragon Dance
    - Waterfall / Ice Fang
    - Earthquake / Stone Edge

Firstly, this team is not physically threatening, your really easily walled. Dugtrio is increasing in popularity lately and can easily ravenge kill ape which leaves you without a sweeper, so i suggest you make this a Bulkydos so you have some sweeping power whilst being bulky at the same time, why do you even want another dual wall, when you have bronzong, one of the best dual walls in the game ?.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Drapion@Leftovers
    Impish
    - Knock off / Brick break
    - Night Slash
    - Whirlwind / Roar
    - Toxic Spikes / Knock off

Drapion is a Tank and needs Leftovers recovery, Earthquake does nothing for it in all honesty. It learns Whirlwind, take advantage of this. It frees up a slot on swampert aswell not having to learn roar. Brick Break has better coverage along with Night Slash. i HIGHLY suggest you do NOT use Toxic Spikes with this team, heracross rapes things with a Guts boost, and you have no Wish Support, which means Gyarados gets quickly worn down by Heracross, and the rest of your team gets hammered by it. but w/e.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Infernape@Life Orb
    Hasty
    232 SPEED / 252 SP.ATT / 24 ATT
    - Close Combat
    - Grass Knot
    - Nasty Plot
    - Flamethrower

I could write a 15 page essay why 252/128/128 spreads fail, but to to cut a long story short, Mixape is primarily a special sweeper and Close Combat is only for Blissey, snorlax etc. sake. 24 att ev Close Combat does

Defender HP: 714
    Damage: 649 - 764
    Damage: 90.90% - 107.00%

To max hp / max def bold blissey

Thats right, if it switches in on Stealth Rock or even Toxic Spikes once (Which will probably be up late game), hell takes ANY residual damage before hand it gets OHKO'd, why your taking away from your Primary stat, that being sp.att, just for overkill, is beyond me.

CMT(Critique My Team)

Swampert@leftovers
    Relaxed
    240 HP, 212 Defense, 56 Sp.Att
    - Stealth Rock
    - Hydro pump
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam

Mixpert is and always has been better than Physical swampert, Avalance does not OHKO' Salamence,Ice Beam does.If you put Whirlwind/Roar on Drapion, this doesnt need Roar, which opens up a slot for Hydro pump, Hydro pump destroys things and is capable of 2hkoing Skarmory, Forretress and Weezing and other physical walls. Mixpert will out damage fully physical

CMT(Critique My Team)

Bronzong@leftovers /Shed Shell
    Relaxed
    252 HP, 108 def / 152 sp.def
    - Gyro Ball
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Hypnosis

Smogons Ev spread for this is beyond awful, it gets 2hko'd by Weaviles Swords danced Life Orb'd Night Slash, this doesnt, Earthquake for Electivire,SD lucario etc, who your team will have problems with, DONT BLOW UP WALLS EVAR !!=p. Rest is really nice, ive out stalled a Fire Fang Rhyperior with this =), and Rest can be taken away with Aromatherapy. Id consider shed shell aswell, Magnezone is an ass !

Question: Does being paralyzed make gyro ball stronger? Yes

CMT(Critique My Team)

Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold
    - Softboiled
    - Aromatherapy
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunder Wave

Aromatherapy on this dude , your team cant absorb status seeing as you dont have a Sleep Talker, honestly counter is aweful, most sweepers are going to stat up on Bliss or just plain stroke you with Close Combat, if you counter on a stat up move, its good game, and your not gonna survive fighting moves regardless. SO its kind pointless.

If you can, id honestly consider this for Blissey : - 40 HP / 252 DEF / 216 SP.DEF @Calm nature<<It stops ALL sp.sweepers dead (You will struggle against Nasty Plot Azelf and Plot Porygon-z with standard Bold bliss) and and you dont loose much def either (119 compared to 130), even without max hp, it makes like no difference, bliss still has like 660 something hp with this spread, whilst 216 sp.def evs @Calm helps so much against ridiculously powerful sp.sweepers this gen, Heck Specs Gengar cant even 2hko this with Focus Blast. Nor can specs Lucarios Aura Sphere lol

Changes and comments are in bold.

Looks ok.

No answer to foe Gyarados is bad, id maybe put a viable counter in here for it. Tangrowth >> Drapion would be nice, it gets Knock off aswell =)

id maybe get spinner, for gyarados, as it doesnt like Stealth Rock.

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    I think the thread was help his team, not rant over other people's suggestions. lol

I didnt say starmie could kill blissy aparently you dont read, i said blissy could kill it. I dont call 3 pokemon some. Have you ever thought that his oponent might have a pokemon to kill blissy. Then what ? hes weak against starmie again. I was wrong for saying put it on blissy, my point still stands hes Timid starmie weak

I also said tbolt on gyarados would be bad so put it on something else, or use thunder fang which is what i ment.

Starmie can kill gyarados in one hit same with swampert garunteed. Possibly Infernape, and He gets to go first over them.

What if his blissy dies ? Then what ? Hes gonna have a hard time killing a good Starmie. Which is why i suggested some kind of electric move
    That makes no sense, simply because Blissey is meant to wall. Based on your logic, if the SP.Wall falls, all teams are screwed, and ANY Sp.Sweeper...sweeps. Which isn't the case.

I pointed out his weakness like he asked
    But that's not a weakness at all.

Here i'll reiterate what i ment

Gyrados switch out cuss itll die, move to blissy, oponent hits blissy for Tbolt, Oponent switchs to something to kill blissy, switch blissy, starmie comes out again unless its drapion or bronzong and blissy wont stand a chance against his counter for it "maybe its a infernape". Match is pretty much over unless you catch starmie on a close combat switch in or something magical happens with bronzong and drapionDo you know what you are talking about? Catch Starmie on a Close Combat? That doesn't make a lick of sense. How one-dimensional do you think the game is?

which is why i suggested something to have a counter to starmie, thunderfang on drapion perhaps. Thunderfang which is what i ment instead of tbolt on gyarados to catch a starmie switch in if you guess right. Diff possibilities throughout the match.

I faught a team just like 3 hours ago, and my starmie/walrein killed his entire team, asside from the blissy

That still made no sense. Like it or not, when you give bad advice, you will be called on it. We don't care about you, we are doing it for the thread maker. What is he takes your bad advice & lose? If that's the case, any Sp.Sweeper can take out any team once Blissey is gone. Blissey is a reliable way of removing it. He is in no way Starmie weak.

Apparently, you need to know more aobut the game before you rate. That only hurts the user. If your Walrein swept the team, then the person you battled was incompetent. Stop taking everything as a personal attack, because the advice you gave wasn't good, and you were corrected. I understand that you were trying to help, understand that you may not be right on things, and stop getting huffy when corrrected.

EDIT:Hey Night! It has been far too long.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    hi overly defensive team. bye attacking power.

srsly, drop either swampert or drapion for something with a fighting resist that can run scarf. i'd drop drapion simply cus it's obvious you want this to be a stall team with toxic spikes, but news flash: it's not. only one of your pokes can actually restore its hp, and it'll be busy paralyzing and countering if it can be helped. counter is cool on blissey, but it's also very bad on blissey.

"oh so i was supposed to switch out when you used swords dance? fair enough, ohko me while i attempt to revenge kill you." vs "mwahaha you can't ohko me, gtfo."

counter goes well with wish bliss + protect, but then that limits it from doing other things. up to you really =/

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Comments and rates are the same thing :P Or at least from my perspective.

Honestly Counter Blissey is pretty bad, but is especially bad on a team with a lot of pokemon that can take physical attackers on (Bronzong and Swampert, and Gyarados is pretty good at it) so I'd go for a more standard set, as it does fit in better.

Also I actually quite like Thunder Wave Gyarados (probably because the DD set in my mind is so overrated) so I'm cool with that. I will say I'm not really liking the Waterfall/Ice Fang combo though. I'd honestly go for power over everything else (including coverage) on that particular Gyarados set.

Magtrio is also a problem to be aware of, but meh.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    That still made no sense. Like it or not, when you give bad advice, you will be called on it. We don't care about you, we are doing it for the thread maker. What is he takes your bad advice & lose? If that's the case, any Sp.Sweeper can take out any team once Blissey is gone. Blissey is a reliable way of removing it. He is in no way Starmie weak.

Apparently, you need to know more aobut the game before you rate. That only hurts the user. If your Walrein swept the team, then the person you battled was incompetent. Stop taking everything as a personal attack, because the advice you gave wasn't good, and you were corrected. I understand that you were trying to help, understand that you may not be right on things, and stop getting huffy when corrrected.

EDIT:Hey Night! It has been far too long.

Guess what i dont care about you either now get off my back, inexperianced or not, I'll give my advice and what i think whenever i damn please.

If i say he's starmie weak, then thats my opinion, you dont like it ? guess what i dont care lol.

WTB ignore buttons

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Candymancan, it's actually a rule that if your knowledge is limited, please refrain from giving advice. It only hurts the creator of the thread. I have to agree with sims that you take everything as a personal attack. It's just the internet. Relax. And what's with all the rudeness people.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Candymancan, it's actually a rule that if your knowledge is limited, please refrain from giving advice. It only hurts the creator of the thread. And what's with all the rudeness people.

Iv been playing the game for 11 years, i havent doen wifi but for a year of course since dp came out. But to say im inexperianced is a insult to my Intelligence. Im not and you know damn well his team if blissy dies can be rolled by a single starmie. I also never EVER said starmie could take on blissy. Im just tired of being quoted by the same person saying im wrong and he's right. You wonder why im so defensive ? lol gimme a good reason not to be when someone acts like he is superior.

Please Impliment some kind of ignore button or tell me where it is. That will solve all this.

I dont want to flood his thread anymore, but your right its the internet, and if this was real life hell this is real life you need to respec people's opinion's not undermine them

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    Iv been playing the game for 11 years, i havent doen wifi but for a year of course since dp came out. But to say im inexperianced is a insult to my Intelligence. Im not and you know damn well his team if blissy dies can be rolled by a single starmie. I also never EVER said starmie could take on blissy. Im just tired of being quoted by the same person saying im wrong and he's right. You wonder why im so defensive ? lol gimme a good reason not to be when someone acts like he is superior.

Please Impliment some kind of ignore button or tell me where it is. That will solve all this.

I dont want to flood his thread anymore, but your right its the internet, and if this was real life hell this is real life you need to respec people's opinion's not undermine them

All right, that's it. Grow up. There is a major difference between disrespecting your opinion & simply saying you are wrong. If I were insulting, I'd say you were stupid, or someting of the like, which I never did. On every thread when someone quotes you for being wrong, you throw a little tantrum. As if your immune to being corrected. We must be acting superior to correct you, you're that good? We do it to everyone who is wrong on a specific thing. It's been done to me plenty of times. No one cares about opinions if it doesn't help. Like it or not, if you are wrong, you will be corrected, for the sake of the thread creator. Having 11 years worth of "experience" means nothing, as we've all been playing this game since the begining. It's wifi experience that's the most important. I don't get it, if you are having such an awful time at this site, why do you keep comming?

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I've always been a fan of Swampart with Roar/Spikes just because lol

You do seem to be taking things a bit to seriously Candyman, I've been reading some of these threads brushing up, trying to fix my Wifi. I have to say Sims is quite a good team builder, and he does know what he speaks about. Don't get over dramatic because your wrong once in a while

sims796

Years
    For the sake of Blueberry, I'll let this little spat die. But I'll defend my position a little better.

We all know Blissey walls Star.

If Blissey faints, howeverr, we still have...

Bronzong can stall Starmie all day, and take a good chunk away with Gyro Ball. He can face Starmie in his sleep, and will be doing that with Rest.

If Starmie lacks Grass Knot, Swampert can dance with Star.

If Starmie lacks Psychic, Drapion has Night Slash.

And Star must be wary of switching into Grass Knot from Nape.

So he is in no way Starmie weak, especially with a Rest'n Zong.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    umm sims... one thing: drapion resists psychic (he's half dark). i think what it is afraid of is STAB surf, which it will definitely have.

he's a decent poke with his good stats and ok movepool, but he has a hard time fitting in, trying to find something useful to do.

Back