• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Years
    Yea it is funny isn't it? It's also funny that I haven't seen you around, hahas.. but I never come into Other Chat anyway. Perhaps I should, seeing as how I almost fell off my chair when I seen your signature, o.o

Anyways.. lets make our own "Cna Yuo Raed Tihs?" sentances from now on. =)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I read it faster than I read normal things... No prob at all...

Years
    Yes, but I didn't actually write that, I just went with the flow. Also, 1-3 letter words wont work too well. So, try to balance it out.

Anyway, like I said, lte's mkae our own srcmalbed stneacnes.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Mna, I thuohgt taht snetecne wsa ralely fnuny, I nveer tohguht hwo teh hmuan mnids wroekd lkie taht. yaeh ltes mkae mroe fo thsee scrmalbed snetecnes hree. Tihs si fnu!

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Wow I can actually read it! Well now that i know that only the first and last letters matter screw spelling! *throws away textbook*

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    As this gets older and older, it seems to pop up again and again. x_x

Would the statistic increase if people's reading comprehension improved? I find it hard to believe that only 55% of people can read this ...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I find it quite easy to read, not that it's the first time I've seen it...

But I think it's pretty cool, though.

Years
    I find out about this ability that human mind has some time ago in a commercial on tv. Like you here, they wrote a text where they explained the remarkable power our brains have. At first when I was reading it, I didn't even notice that the words were misspelled. XD

Back