• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    JUST HAVE TWO CODES LEFT

They're up for grabs for anyone so I can just get rid of the cards. One is a Fates Collide and the second is a Steam Siege.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    New to both the TCGO and Pokémon. Boogie2988 talks about it a lot so I decided to give it a try and I'm hooked lol. So I would like to get some packs to open and expand my deck :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    New to both the TCGO and Pokémon. Boogie2988 talks about it a lot so I decided to give it a try and I'm hooked lol. So I would like to get some packs to open and expand my deck :)

Just like him i am new all the ex cards that i have are not tradeable

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Hi all, New to pokemon TCOG.... So if some of you non- onliners have any codes left please send some of them... it would be a great help :* :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2016
    i have a 47 varv vevk i am new to tcgo only hav 4 coves but i uzev thevv so if anyone woulv be vvilling to helv a broski out then i will actually use them in my vevk anv vlay some games, i know the worlv wants to see the real ash battle again

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    Im looking for Tins and Roaring Skies Codes, but any codes will do!
    if you have any, please send me a Private Message.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    I would like some codes please :) anything will do haha. Please pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Guys i Need help
    I am from the philippines
    and i want the volcanion codes
    there is no gamestop here
    pleaseeeee

bunnybird12

anybody got an extra volcanion or volcanion code?
    i am from the philippines
    and we dont have any gamestop here
    please help me
    thanks a lot

Hey, I got you one, since I was going to Gamestop today to get mine anyways. I'll PM the code to you.

Years
  • Guys i Need help
    I am from the philippines
    and i want the volcanion codes
    there is no gamestop here
    pleaseeeee

Hey, I got you one, since I was going to Gamestop today to get mine anyways. I'll PM the code to you.

Hey, uh, this is not for Mystery Gift codes. This is for Pokemon Trading Card Game Online codes. Let's keep that in mind.

SFPT

Memester
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    If someone could PM me with one or two pack codes, I would like that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I will be giving away a TCGO code from a 20th Anniversary Elite Trainer Box on my YouTube channel. The code will be given away once I hit 100 subscribers! I plan on doing a ton more giveaways on the channel too. It is all Pokémon pack and box opening with maybe a surprise here and there.

To find the channel just look up POKEtheMONster on YouTube!

Years
  • im looking for some codes please maybe. i dont have enough money to get packs irl so its nice to play and open some with my daughters in the game. happy holidays also. did you guys have a nice halloween?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back