• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo87

Sk8er
    Years
    Where can I figure out how to make my own GSSP codes? How they work and stuff like that. Do you just enter random codes until you come up with something, or is there patterns that do certian things?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2007
    not sure if this is the right place to ask but after I used Action Replay on my Sapphire Cartridge I cannot use trade pokemon anymore, is it supposed to be like that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Rayquaza Master: That has absolutelty nothing to do with codes and is not the, nor ever was, the topic at hand.

Mewtwo87: No idea. Ask those at GS.com

Jerome: What do you mean? Do you mean you can't use Pokemon you've recieved in a trade or you cannot trade Pokemon? I've used the AR myself an I ahve never had any problems with it.

If you cannot trade Pokemon, then make sure you have the proper game link cable. You need a GBA Link cable. Old GBC and GBP, etc. will not work with the GBA. Also, you cannot trade with GSC or RBY games. Only RS game packs. If you have met all of those above, make sure the GBA cable is actually working and...that you are talking to the crrect person in the Pokemon Center.

If you can't use traded Pokemon, chances are you entered a code incorrectly and it has caused defects. I've had a problem with this once; Used a code with one incorrect digit, and while the code did work, my PokeDex no longer worked. You can attempt to fix this by saving the game with ALL codes off (heck, save the game without the AR plugged in). Then open up the AR, fix the code, check if everything's fine, then use the code.

Another solution could be that your AR is not up-to-date. Connect your AR to your PC, open up the AR program, then click the 'update' button. Refer to the cheat devices section of the FAQ for more information on updating.

And welcome to the PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here Jerome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2007
    I bought a new cable to try and I also tried restarting the game but I still cannot trade it'll juz stay @ the please wait.. screen

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Then your AR has nothing to do with it. Either the connecter port on your GBA is busted or your friend's or whoever you are trading to has a busted port.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2007
    Is there any way to check which GBA's port is spoilt I tried with 3 gameboys so far none worked

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    GBA link cables only work with other GBAs or GBASP. They will not work with the old Game Boy Color systems.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Three way trades or battles will not work. The only alloted number of palters is either 2 or 4. Three at the same time will not work. The only thing three players can do at the same time is mix records.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    i had that problem when trading data from Gold to Silver on a GBA, so here's wat MAY work:
    1. Take TWO link cables
    2. Look in the middle of the cables and see if there is a port
    a. if there is, ur good.
    b. if not, u have an old cable and ur screwed.
    c. here's wat to look 4:
    O-------------{::}-------------O
    link multy player port link
    u should have the multy player port thing (some1 else i gave the instructions to only understood the pic.)
    3. Take one cable and put the PLAYER 1 link in the middle link of the other cable
    4. Take the other cable and put the PLAYER 1 link in the middle of the first cable
    5. By now u should have both of the Player 1 links in the multy player port of the other cable. This should leave u with tow Player 2 links.
    6. Connect and trade away!
    INFO: I believe this works cause it recurcuits some of the electrons which may have found a block in ur one cable. i took hours of connecting and reconnecting different cables into different ports, b4 i did this, which worked perfectly for me. Give it a shot.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2004
    Codebreaker codes

I have been searching everywhere for gameshark sp codes for ruby and i cant find and that modify random battles so i can catch certain pokemon that arent in ruby like kyogre and deoxy if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated i have been searching the web for like 2 hours and have come up with nothing. I am new here so if what im looking for is alrdy posted if somebody could just tell me where that would be alot of help thx

n/m i was looking thru old posts and i found it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    I can help you just pm me the codes you need...I have mostly all teh codes except the steal other trainer's pokemon and walkthrough walls gs sp codes..So just PM me and guys please join my site in my sig

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Can someone tell me the code in Action Replay for pokemon saphire where you can walk thruogh walls please?!?
    (asking for a new member)

As for the question about dig, I am assuming that you want to know where to get dig. Ask questions with universal and factual answers in the simple question thread please ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    For the Pokemon Calculator, the ending of the link should be '.hta' not '.html'.

You get Dig from the Fossil Guy to the west of ummm...Faladbor Town? The town next to the route with the ashes falling.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Well thats what the website address is so i just copied and pasted it on here so really thats not my fault

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Hellish Hades posted walk through walls codes a while bak, but they never worked for me or demonchoas. i'm not tooo sure bout 'em. Also, where is the link to the site to make ur own codes? I've been hearin a lot about it but can't find the link.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back