• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    i cant find the codes on the site and I was wandering is there a pokemon calculator for GSSP because I have not heard anything about one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    demonchaos could you post the link to caculator for GSSP because i went through your other link and i culd not get it to work. and i dont know how it works really but what do you do when you get done putting in all the stuff you want and where does the code appear. The whole calculator is confusing to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    PikaLover: Water the thing then. Berries take from 1-72 hours to grow with no watering. Far as I know, there isn't a code for speeding growth YET. Watering a plant once every hour will speed the grwoth up and make it produce more berries.

Football: Link/Calc #1: At the/near the top of the Calculator is a button saying 'Sample to Codes'. Click that to get the code. Link/Calc #2: In the bottom right corner is a button that says "Create Code". Click it to get the code. (Link 102 corresponds to the links in my signature)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I wouldn't get excited about it though. Lots of people seem to have problems making GSSP Calculator codes work...but most of them seem to be the people that are new to the calculator. Whatever.

Mew9, you're not supposed to type text like that to extend your post. It's agaisnt the rules...least I think it is from some post Frosty made.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    o, who actually cares. i feel that if u answer the question, 25 chara's should'nt matter. this isn't skool, so i should be able to use slang. we don't need to extend our vocab. ur starting to sound like a mod, demonchaos.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    i did use but the code did not work is there anything special you have do or is there a special master code or is it the one that is already in the game and I am new using the calculater sorry

what i mean about the special stuff is that is there certain stuff hat has to be filled because the stuff right below where it says code save i have no idea what that means and do you have to put in the trainer id and the secret id and all that stuff besides making the pokemon stuff help me out please demonchaos

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    First off, don't double post.

Second, make sure you have chosen the correct code format corresponding to the cheating device you are using. VBA, I'm assuming is the emulator. AR/GSA/v1-2 would be AR and GSA versions 1 or 2. Not many people will be using these old versions, and if they are, they should update it. CB/GSv3+ is for Codebreaker and GSSP. 80 bytes I have no idea.

You don't have to do any tweaking with the 'Code Information' with all the Code Samples. Leave those alone.

The Code Save Info and Trainer Info is optional. You don't have to fill all of these in. The Code Save Info is for creating code saves which can be imported into one's cheating device PC program, and then uploaded into your cheating device itself through the use of the USB Cable that should've come with the cheating device. AR, GSA, and GSSP are the only ones that can take advantage of this option far as I know. The Code Save, created after you make the code, is a file with the code. The code is fully completed so you don't have to input all 20 somrthing lines of codes by hand.

Pokemon Info and all the way down is how you want your Pokemon to be. Refer to the Ruby/Sapphire FAQ for more infomation about the EVs/IVs/Hidden Powers if you want to use these.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    what does the picture info mean like shiny or normal or do i leave it alone and what does heart circle and triangle mean as well and how do get master code

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That first question should be obvious. It lets you choose to have a normal colored Pokemon or a shiny Pokemon. The shapes are markings oyu can place next to your Pokemon's names (the ones that appear when you mark them while in the PC box). Master code is whichever one is the default that comes with the cheating device or is on the site associated with the cheating device.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    Thanks Alot And I Got Them To Work But It Gave Me A Bad Egg What Does This Mean And I Have Read In Other Post Not To Save It So I Dident Please Help

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    A Pokemon egg has dta in it that tells the game it's an egg with a Pokemon inside. A bad egg is an egg without the data. Since you already read the other posts, I'm assuming I don't have to explain any further about Bad Eggs and their effects.

Chances are you just left out a line of codes. That's the only ause for the Bad Egg. Other people who were new to the Calculator also recieved Bad Eggs but most of them managed to solve the problem by re-entering the values and remaking the code again.

When you make the code, make sure every line (except the description lines telling you which segment of the code is which) is actually a valid code line. I sometimes have problems when one line of codes isn't a code but instead it just says "B1 S1" (just an example) just for that line.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    THANKS ALOT FOR THE HELP DEMONCHAOS AND I DID FIND THE PROBLEM AND I FIXED IT THANKS ALOT AND THAK YOU FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO USE THE CALCULATOR AND I WILL PASS ON THE KNOWLEDGE

Last edited:

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    who here can email me the cheat calc. because the link kiari provides is broken my email is [email protected]
    becase when i download it from the freewebs thingy it doesnt work it says something about error 82 or something like that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If the freewebs one doesn't work for you use the other link then.

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    when i try to open it,it says=cannot open file rs calc.exe this file may be open in another application or a read-only copy of the file already exists if the file is in use,close the open file and try vewing it again
    WTF does that mean??
    [edit]it also says error reading listbox1->items.strings:a win32 API function failed
    plz help!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It means you already have it running somewhere somehow.

And like I said...USE THE OTHER LINK IF ONE DOESN'T WORK.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back