• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Bluh Blah said:
    Is there a code for MissingNo? I heard that it was actually in the game and was rarer than a shiny. Thanks.

Putting a glitch in your game is comparable to soaking your game pak in tea: no good can come from it. The MissingNo from the RBY series makes no appearances in Ruby & Sapphire. There's a sprite in the game to represent monster identifier values outside of the range of the norm, but it's quite useless to capture it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2004
    well uhh heres deoxy and jirachis code for gameshark sp
    Gameshark SP-
    Pokemon Ruby Master code-0000B13000AB
    1003A82A0007
    Pokemon Sapphire Master code-000056D0000A
    1003A82A0007

The Deoxys code- 83007D22019A

Gameshark SP-
    Pokemon Ruby Master code-0000B13000AB
    1003A82A0007
    Pokemon Sapphire Master code-000056D0000A
    1003A82A0007

The Jirachi code- 83007D220199
    wow this is a late post

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    07031B24 0D3DFB69
    08EA8B0B 2FFF23F4

Try that one. It'll show up in Slot 1 of your PokeBlock Case.

Mundane

walking alone
    Years
    I'm wondering. I just got Action replay. And, just now got Deoxys on my Sapphire cart. My ruby cart will be code free, because it is my best. But, if i send my Deoxys from Sapphire to ruby, is it possible my ruby file will be corrupted and delete itself? And why doesnt Deoxys show up on my Pokedex. Does that only work if you find one in the wild, walking in grass. As aposed to just obtaining it in your box?

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    yes, deoxys will only appear in ur Pokedex if u capture him from the wild or use a Pokedex modifier code (in the Pokemon Calc). If u make one in ur box, it won't appear in ur Pokedex. no, it will not corrupt ur file if u trade Deoxys to ur Ruby game (unless its a bad egg). It also will not be deleted when u trade it over.

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    That whole post could be considered SPAM (the first part definately is), so just be careful next time. The answer to ur second part, i'm not sure about, so look up in FR/LF section (where it should've been posting). Thats just a friendly warning, though. I'm not tryin to be mean.

Years
    oh thxs! oh sry i guess i still have alot to learn adam says it's out now but i think he means in japanese i dunno.
    is AR 3.3 the newest?
    is there a code for keeping your pokemon at lvl 100 forever? not when you put it in the pc it turns back to lvl 3 or something thxs!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What do you mean keep it at level 100? If you're using a code to make all your Pokemon level 100, try turning on the code to make them all level 100, then save the game and see if they stay at 100 with the codes off.

Otherwise..Use the Pokemon Calculator.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mmhmmm...

Check the FAQ. There are links to 2 of them in the RSE FAQ.

It generates codes for you to use with your cheating device. If you want, you can evne save the codes onto a code file which you can import into your cheating device's PC program and then conenct your cheating device to your PC and then upload the codes onto your cheating device...

It's simple. :cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2004
    i need pokemon modifiers for the wild pokemon i wanna see if i can get missingno. or someother glitch pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2005
    Look for codes for

Is there a move modified code for pokemon rudy? I want to teach my Swampert skull bash or body slam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back