• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2004
    Shining Status Pokemon. They are extreamly rare & a different colour.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Why didn't you just say "I want a code for shiny Pokemon"? It's what everyone says...

Just use the Pokemon Calculator/Maker to make a shiny Pokemon. There are links to both of them somewhere in the RSE FAQ.

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i got a question for all you code user what makes the game so ffun when you use codeslike infinite MB,theres no challenge in catching pokemon then,and and infinite rarecandies whats so great about that you didnt train your pokemon???
    would you really want to train your pokemon like this if they were real???i didnt get the point at first but its funner raising them yourself

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    This isn't the place to discuss the morality of using codes. If you want to do that, do it somewhere else.

Ade

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2004
    JXN393 said:
    welll.....i can help with people who want shiny pokemon, its 4 action replay, i can give u any pokemon u want, any attacks ect. just tell me wut u want and ill do!

4 shinys put in this order
    1.pokemon/pokemons name/pokemons gender
    2.trainer/trainer gender/ the balllllll you caught the pokemon
    3. any hold item
    4.attacks/pp
    Can you get the codes for an SS Gyarados & an SS-
    Umbreon in normal pokeballs?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2004
    Can anyone post the link or website where I can get the latest Pok?mon Calculator? Thank you very much...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chikorita said:
    Can anyone post the link or website where I can get the latest Pok?mon Calculator? Thank you very much...
    There are links to both of them in the FAQ.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • I have a question... What happens when Fr/Lg come out...and theres no game shark for them....then what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What do you mean no gameshark for them? Gameshark Advance/SP works for any GBA game.

If you mean there are no codes for them, there will always be codes for every game that is popular. Hackers will have codes running around the internet in a week after FRLG comes/came out. No need to worry about a lack of codes...

And there are already codes for FRLG anyways. Although only a few seem to work.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • KaeL said:
    I have a question... What happens when Fr/Lg come out...and theres no game shark for them....then what?

There won't be codes for AR/GSA v1/2; it's a depreciated version. If you can work ARCrypt, then you could convert v3 codes to v1/2, but it would be much easier to upgrade. There are codes for v3, since that's the newest version.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    you have to get the master codes for which ever you AR or GSSP.there in here somewhere.

Poke'mon Trainer X

Wandering Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 14, 2004
    Can someone please give me Gameshark SP codes for this game? I'd like some Pokemon Modifiers

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • POkemon trainer, deeper in forums... i think 6th page mabey.... glockstopper has put modifiers up for all 386... its closed now.

Edit:NOOOOOOO!!!! the modifer codes..... i cant find them! *pulls hair out of head*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back