• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • If the link is linking to their own website and it has roms for download there, then it isn't against the rules and if Nintendo gets a little pissed at them, well... not the community's fault. You can indeed link to your own site that has roms for download, but you cannot advertise your site saying "roms download here!"

Ok now we got the rule cleared up... hope everyone understands it. Let's get back to the cheating business!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Also I've been wondering if there's a code for all badges for AR and if there is what is it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jirachi3 said:
    Also I've been wondering if there's a code for all badges for AR and if there is what is it?
    Here's the code:

A12FCE77 0C1EC556

Use this at the risk of the game's storyline. If you use it too early, it messes around with the Team Aqua/Magma events. You're game will be perfectly fine to play and stuff, but stuff like delivering the Devon Goods to the Captain in Slateport could be messed up and Team A/M could just stay in front of the Museum in Slateport+blocking the northern exit of Slateport or be spread out around Lilycove. Also, the Team M/A Hiding Cave will also never open up if you use it before it gets opened, therefore access to the Masterball will be gone (but yuor cheating so no problem right?) Those are the only 2 things that'll get messed up.

You can still catch Kyogre/Groundon, get Castform from the Weather Insitute, etc. Simply defeat Team Aqua/Magma at all locations besides Slateport/Lilycove and they will disappear.

Slateport and Lilycove will the only locations messed up. All other places with A/M will be normal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    The reason I was asking I started over my game yesterday and I wanted to get to the pokemon league faster.Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Hey people! I'm new, and I've got AR. I also have the calculator (from a friend) and I've got porygon2, ursaring, houndour and dratini. I was wondering, is there a code for AR pok?mon RUBY version for unlocking the national dex with all pok?mon as catched, and a code for a fast hatch egg? (E.G. I need an impish skarmory, and I need to hatch it fast. Any codes please? Thank you.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Haneet said:
    Hey people! I'm new, and I've got AR. I also have the calculator (from a friend) and I've got porygon2, ursaring, houndour and dratini. I was wondering, is there a code for AR pok?mon RUBY version for unlocking the national dex with all pok?mon as catched, and a code for a fast hatch egg? (E.G. I need an impish skarmory, and I need to hatch it fast. Any codes please? Thank you.)

Turn NationalDex On:

15E831F4 2F7ED308
    DA560CBD BFA58820
    6319638A 36FA43D5

Remove NationalDex:

92B00E97 E0E376DE
    2E555C7B 81CEDCB1
    7E1B2819 69F8DDE8

Note: Open up your PokeDex, check if the background is grayish/silvery. If it is the code is working. While still in the PokeDex, press select to bring up a second menu, go to the 'Shift' section and go down to 'Mode' while in that section and choose 'National'. Then go down to 'OK' and press A. PRESS OK!!! Otherwise, it'll just revert back to the normal Pokedex.

Completed PokeDex:
    Note: Press 'R' to make the code work, check if it's completed, then save game with the code off.

767CB1FC DD748434
    1285CF69 1834F175
    DBB87FCA 6276D975
    9A732B89 F770B329
    DBB87FCA 6276D975
    1F0A9164 737E93CD
    DBB87FCA 6276D975
    200DBA91 E6D90173
    DBB87FCA 6276D975

Fast Egg Hatching

9E17B966 367DE205

That code makes each step equal to 255 steps. So an egg still might need about 5 or so steps if it needs more than a thousand or so.

These codes should work for both versions with the normal master code.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Haneet said:
    Yo thanks man! I really needed that. Thanks very much :D . Is there a code for fast egg hatch?

Yeah I edited my post. It's in that post there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    OMG I'm a moron! I accidently did the complete pok?dex code. *Hits himself continously on the head*

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Ok I am borrowing a friends AR and I wanna know how to work it. I am soo confused. I was able to get 99 masterballs and such but what I really want is Jirachi and Deoxys. Can someone please help me out!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2004
    does anyone know how to make the Pok?mon Encounter Codes work on a gba Emulator? this is for rubby/saffire. i tried using the codes i got from gamefaqs.com, most the other codes works but when i enter the wild encounter codes and finds a pokemon in the wild the game just resets.... :(

i just want those pokemons from the colosseum disk :dead:
    im using vba 1.7.2

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Check page 17 of this thread. I posted a long one for capturing any pokemon. READ THE DIRECTIOND. Dont even say they don't work, they work perfectly fine.

VBA can accept almost any kind of codes from any version of cheat devices. You're probably entering in the codes incorrectly or not following cetain directions the guides give you as every guide I've used on GameFaqs has worked for me.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Ok I wasmessign with the AR ok and i clicked elete game... and I deleted the sapphire codes thingy... now whenever I turn o nthe AR its at the first screen where it says"the product is not licensed or endorsed by Nintendo Entertainment of north america" and on the screen in black letters is like a bunch of numbers and the game i was deleting and it wotn go any where. What do i do?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okay...I didn't understand that entirely, but I'll try to answer anyways.

If you still have the USB Cable and the AR program installed onto yuor PC, connect your AR to your PC using the USB cable.

Turn your GBA/SP on and open up the AR program. Read the code list (even though there probably aren't any codes to read) by clicking the AR GBX button. After it's done reading, click the PC Database Button. Select the codes you want to put back on the AR, and click the Restore button.

Again, I didn't really understand that question, so if that didn't answer it, rephrase your question a bit.

Dragon Master Rob

Junior Dragon Master
    Years
  • Cool

cool pics you guys :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

EDIT: Welcome to PokeCommunity! However, if you post in a thread, do make sure that you do contribute to the current topic at hand please ^_^; Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Well you know that first screen when you turn on the AR with the game in it, the screen right before you get to the select game and deleted game and add/edit cheat? Well I when to delete game and I clicked to delete Pokemon-Sapphire, btu freaked and turned it off right after i pressed delete. Well now when i turn on the AR with my game in it i cant get past the first screen it has a bunch of numbers and it says the game i was trying to delete. What did I do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back