• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
Years
  • Does anybody have a steal trainers pokemon code for action replay max duo? I have one thats 8 lines long but doesnt work, even though I have two mastercodes working simultaneously. This is the steal trainers pokemon i have:
    f14e5bf8
    48e23757
    8e883eff
    92e9660d
    b6c5368a
    08be8ff4
    00a3f013
    4234e4d0

Also does anyone have encounter codes for missingno, regirock, and registeel? I know theres a missingno encounter code because i accidentally made one when i messed up an encounter code for bulbasaur on leafgreen, and the fact that theres an encounter code for missingno for emerald on gameshark, so there must be one for action replay.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Does anyone know an Action Replay code for Shiny Wild Pokemon that works for Pokemon Fire Red version 1.1?

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
  • Is there a code that changes your sprite to maybe someone else like wally or something. (Or maybe if you just like switching genders often lol.)

Hmm, I wonder if anyone made a hack like this.

Well, i have an action replay code for emerald version that turns your sprite into either a giant black majin buu-like sprite that changes colors when you win a battle, or a tan giant majin buu-like sprite. Do you want it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2007
    hey can anyone get me the baby kyogre and groundon codes i know they exist cause i used to have them :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I Need Codes Shiny Pokemon in Fire Red v1.1 PLZ

Can some plz tell me wild pokemon are shiny codes for Fire Red v1.1? I'm using VisualBoyAdvance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    i would type mine out, but it would be easier to tell you that they have them on sites like gamefaqs/ign.com stuff like that

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • There are specific sites online like gameshark.com which will have all sorts of cheat codes to use on VBA. Take a look on Google and you'll be able to find it~

Darkside

Michael Myers
    Years
  • I need AR codes that gives Tickets and makes Pokemon Shiny. Also, i would like if it would give certain items, like Rare Candys and TMs or Master Balls, etc.

Years
  • Does anyone have a Pokemon Ruby or Emerald Walkthrough Walls code for Gameshark SP?
    I've searched everywhere for one but only 16 digit and 8 digit Gameshark codes and Action Replay codes.
    I dont know if one has already been posted in this thread but I dont feel like searching through 71 pages of stuff to find one code.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Fire Red Action Replay codes?

Sorry, I wasn't sure where else to put this. I have 2 questions.

1) How would I know which version of Fire Red I have?

2) What is the code for (M) and Infinite Money?

gameshark_cheater

somewhat expierienced master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    well....i just lookin 4 a shiny kind of cheat for a dragonite or somethin on my 12-digit gameshark for poke. ruby....

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I just made a quick cheat for Emerald, I know this is for requests but I thought someone might want this. It enables you to walk around while in menus, talking or reading signposts etc.
    *NOTE* Turn off during events *NOTE*

Code:
     33000F2C0000

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    I have 2 questions.

1) How would I know which version of Fire Red I have?

2) What is the code for (M) and Infinite Money?

Years
  • Is there or can anyone make a gameshark SP or codebreaker code for pokemon emerald that lets you walk through walls?
    I can only find the action replay one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back