• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cody's Event/Shiny/EV'd thread... now with 7/18/09 arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    DL Raikou lv100 Modest (t'ed) is it ev'd
    DL Entei lv40 Modest (shiny)
    DL Zapdos lv50 Hasty
    and then the GCEA torchic treecko and mudkip
    and then the rash arceus for one of mine

Ok, if you don't mind, I'll trade you the entei, raikou, zapdos and the arceus, on my pearl game 1st then the gca's 2nd, there on my US pl. game.
    Is that ok with you??

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    Ok, if you don't mind, I'll trade you the entei, raikou, zapdos and the arceus, on my pearl game 1st then the gca's 2nd, there on my US pl. game.
    Is that ok with you??

yeah that is fine

adn eric i didnt see many guys that i liked but there are a few i will check again after im done trading with RNC

codymr14

Years
    Ok, let me grab the last 3 and I'll meet you back there again.

k
    FFFIIIILLLLLEEEEERRRR!!!

k guys im sorry but i g2g and thanks RNC for the trade but im not feeling well right now so i will get back to everyone else later.

Last edited:

codymr14

Years
    no problem guys and sorry jimmy that i wasnt on i wasnt feeling very well last night i went to bed realy early cuz of it

Years
    What level would the Umbreon be?

(Also I do have a Riolu atm at like level 22. 'think you can make him a Lucario since you dont have one within the level range?)

codymr14

Years
    What level would the Umbreon be?

(Also I do have a Riolu atm at like level 22. 'think you can make him a Lucario since you dont have one within the level range?)

the umbreon is gonna be level 100 and its gonna be EV'd but my friend isnt on to trade.
    and uhhhh it depends on the friendship you have with the riolu so it would take a while cuz if i remember right happiness resets when you trade it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back