• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coke or Pepsi

Do you prefer...

• COKE

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • PEPSI

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Coca-Cola > Pepsi

I like Coke more because it tastes much better. In fact to me Coke is tastiness incarnate compared to Pepsi.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Coke all the way!
    Pepsi tastes alittle different. I don't like different! lol

Years
    Coke.

HOWEVER, Vanilla Pepsi is better than Vanilla Coke, IMO... and the same with diet coke/pepsi. But the original is all that matters, so Coke wins. XD

I'd rather have Dr. Pepper than any of them, though. XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yeah, Dr. Pepper owns Coke & Pepsi, but Coke owns Pepsi, sorry Pepsi, you are at the bottom of the food chain... or drink chain, whatever you wanna call it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Coke, defintely~ I think that in the past, I've drank waaay too much Pepsi, making me so sick of the stuff now. Makes me appreciate Coke even more. <3 I can't stand Pepsi at all anymore. -searches for Coca-Cola-

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    There's definitely a difference between em. I'm a Pepsi drinker through and through. I like Coke too but only for the Vanilla spin-off.

I <3 Pepsi Max.

Years
    Pepsi is my preferred, but I would happily have Coke if there isn't any Pepsi. We get one or the other.

But anyway, apparently Australia uses a different recipe for Coke than what America does. But I like vanilla Coke better than regular Coke. We don't get any other flavours out here besides diet.

We have trialled several different spin-offs of both colas but none succeeded here. ._.

Cid

Years
    I drink Coke a lot more often than Pepsi, though Pepsi tastes a bit better for me. So since I rarely drink Pepsi and Coke has nice variations, I vote for Coke.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    There was a time where I'd say Pepsi was better, but my friend gives me a Coke every morning, so now I have that all the time.

Ha, I tied it up. The only Pepsi product I like better than Coke is Dr. Pepper.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Neither are my favorite and....this is hard D: I usually drink Pepsi [diet] more but I loooooove vanilla coke so much. I'm going to have to say Pepsi, just because that is what I drink more XD Coca-cola tates kinda gross imo :x

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    There was a time where I'd say Pepsi was better, but my friend gives me a Coke every morning, so now I have that all the time.

Ha, I tied it up. The only Pepsi product I like better than Coke is Dr. Pepper.
    Dr. Pepper is owned by the coca cola company in the UK xD

Back