• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Coleman's Pixelicious Gallery

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
INTRODUCTION:

Well hello there, I am Coleman. I have been into pixel art for about 5 years now, mainly working for other games to create enemies, bosses, tilesets, and just about everything in between. Art has helped me through many trials in my life and I take it very seriously. I don't claim to be a professional or even all that good, but I hope you enjoy some of my favorite pixelized images.

Pixel Gallery 1/24/2014
Mainly just small tiles and stuff, some you will find in templates because they were used in a game. But they never paid me SoOoOo, just pm me if you want to use anything. Dare I also add this is going to be a bit unorganized.
Spoiler:

Well, There might be the most messy gallery.. I hope you ejoyed some of my work, and I plan on adding to it regularly. Please give me tips, constructive critism, blah blah. Just don't be too harsh, I have a lot of anxiety so it was hard enough for me to post this.

Anyways, Hit me up with a pm if you have any suggestions.
Talk to you all soon​

I hope I didn't break any rules..

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Oh what game did you came from? I actually recognize some of this on the game... Graal?

Suprised anyone recognized the game, Yes I came from graalonline; I worked for classic and delteria under the username of "Mimic" or "MimicFeare". I'm done with them though, they are just thieves.​

OMG bro, I love all these pixel art~ <3
that spider juz goona get me a nightmare :)

Thanks Delta, The spider took me 4 days to finish. It is one of my favorite pieces I have done.​

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
This gallery is incredible. My favorite is the spider as well. It actually scares me, and I love it. The tiles are awesome as well. Dude, you should teach me your ways. I've always wanted to get good at pixel art, but I've never had a good mentor or anything. Keep it up!

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
This gallery is incredible. My favorite is the spider as well. It actually scares me, and I love it. The tiles are awesome as well. Dude, you should teach me your ways. I've always wanted to get good at pixel art, but I've never had a good mentor or anything. Keep it up!

Glad you like my work, I will be more than happy to chat soon. I'll never forget who taught me what I know so I would love to be able to share what knowledge I have.

In fact I may make a tutorial or two

Also don't worry dark icecream, I have plenty more graphics I can still upload and hopefully my custom pokemon tileset as well when I have finished it.​

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Remade your character for the hack DarkIceCream
profilepic342699_1_zpscff64c4b.png
->
Player_Remake_zpsb1018409.png

I used a base for the body and legs to help keep things proportional, but the design and everything else is custom :). I will work on his over-world later.
Hope you like it!​

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
very nice gallery. i've never been very good at pixels. your remade sprite character is nice. the feet kind of bother me tho since they don't seem proportional. also, i would make the eyes more defined. the spider is definitely the best because of the shading. nicely done.

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
very nice gallery. i've never been very good at pixels. your remade sprite character is nice. the feet kind of bother me tho since they don't seem proportional. also, i would make the eyes more defined. the spider is definitely the best because of the shading. nicely done.

Great advice, I'll fix them up ASAP. I see what you mean with the eyes though, I had to play with them a lot before I got something decent; a few touch ups and I should be good.

As for the spider, its actually funny when they first hired me on-board that was my assignment. I was so nervous because up until that point I had only done small monsters and tiles. It took me a while to get it the way it looks today. I think I still have the backup files for it, might post those up even though they aren't pretty just so people can see how it got the way it is.

Text

Wolf
Years
Wow, I'm impressed these are cool pixel arts.
There is one image that is broken I thing it's at the bug section.
Also waiting for the finished version of the person there.

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Wow, I'm impressed these are cool pixel arts.
There is one image that is broken I thing it's at the bug section.
Also waiting for the finished version of the person there.

I see what you mean with the broken one, as for the final version of the trainer, I don't plan on uploading it sense the changes are so minor. However, I will have a sample of the overworld up sometime today or tommorow

I'm in the middle of making my new profile picture. very early stages.
LWd8QZV.png

Oh I love smeargle :t235:​

Last edited:
Back