• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    Hi, I really like your shiny alamos darkrai. Please pick anything from my thread in return for it. thnx.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Well, I do suppose those would be able to be traded, if possible can I have these in return? :

Shiny ageto celebi
    Shiny distant land Bayleef
    Sunday Wobbufet
    Shiny JP Southern island latias
    Distant Land Zapdos
    Distant Land Articuno

Unfortunately, I really don't consider platinum pokes as an event, so no to Shiny Ageto Celebi and Sunday Wobuffet.

However, I will accept:
    Distant Land Zapdos --> Platinum Registeel
    Distant Land Articuno --> Platinum Heatran
    Shiny JP Southern Island Latias --> Shiny Platinum Heatran
    Shiny Distant Land Bayleef --> Shiny Platinum Togepi

Choose two shinies for the Kyogre and non-shiny Togepi please. Oh and the Bayleef is BT (has a few exp, but has not gained any levels if that's okay)

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
  • Yo, do want to trade now?

Wifi is still down

Unfortunately, I really don't consider platinum pokes as an event, so no to Shiny Ageto Celebi and Sunday Wobuffet.

However, I will accept:
    Distant Land Zapdos --> Platinum Registeel
    Distant Land Articuno --> Platinum Heatran
    Shiny JP Southern Island Latias --> Shiny Platinum Heatran
    Shiny Distant Land Bayleef --> Shiny Platinum Togepi

Choose two shinies for the Kyogre and non-shiny Togepi please. Oh and the Bayleef is BT (has a few exp, but has not gained any levels if that's okay)

I can understand both things completely; I would still like the Bayleef if possible.

For the other 2 can I have:

Shiny T JP Adamant Feebas
    Shiny Brave Rotom

Avalanche, Blizzard, Solarbeam, Wood Hammer.

I have a nice amount of TM's and Heart Scales if you want somthing changed :D

No thank you; I don't like items very much

Hi, I really like your shiny alamos darkrai. Please pick anything from my thread in return for it. thnx.

Link please?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    darn.. i cant post links...well the thread is right under yours, with the title "Shinies and Events UFT"...

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Meowth (lvl 21) OT: ゆっきーな Jolly Nature Very Finicky Decent Iv's

I need this, check my thread for it.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • What kinds of things would you want for the Tyranitar? (The non-shiney Lv. 70 one)
    It's untouched right?

Dark_Master

Years
  • If you mean 10 Aniv then yes, UT.

ugh how expencive would an event be? the most valuable thing i have is a EV'd Feraligatr. I'm geussing since it's an event its more expencive.

Nature: Adamant
    EV's: ATK-252, DEF-252, SPDEF-6
    Stats: HP-305, ATK-317, DEF-282, SPATK-166 (unimportant), SPDEF-198, SPD-190
    Moveset: Superpower, Slash, Brick Break, Aqua Tail

He's the first EV ive ever done how did i do?

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
  • ugh how expencive would an event be? the most valuable thing i have is a EV'd Feraligatr. I'm geussing since it's an event its more expencive.

Nature: Adamant
    EV's: ATK-252, DEF-252, SPDEF-6
    Stats: HP-305, ATK-317, DEF-282, SPATK-166 (unimportant), SPDEF-198, SPD-190
    Moveset: Superpower, Slash, Brick Break, Aqua Tail

He's the first EV ive ever done how did i do?

Oh, most things aren't expensive; I just like event for event, shiny for shiny, etc..

Pretty good work there for the first one :D

Dark_Master

Years
  • Oh, most things aren't expensive; I just like event for event, shiny for shiny, etc..

Pretty good work there for the first one :D
    thanks ^.^
    But i dont have any events and i kind of want to hold on to feraligatr for now.
    I'll see if i can find an event to trade for the tyranitar (as long as they dont mind me trading it off as soon as i get XD)

EDIT: AH screw it ill give you the feraligatr i can always make another EV (takes about a couple hours) if i want somthing else. If you have a non-event non-shiney untouched tyraniar I'll trade it for another untouched pokemon around lv 50 so we can both keep our more expencive pokemans

Last edited:
    Back