• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's New Year's Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Can I have a shiny rayquaza please, and a shiny deoxys? And a manaphy egg too please.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    hi really sorry i forgot coz i got wrapped up in making a trainer card but im online now and ready to trade

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Can I get a Zapdos and Kyogre, and maybe a shiny Rayquaza? FC is in my sig. I'm on WiFi now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    Um can I have the attack form,it looks cool.I'm done tradeing with the other person so I'm going on.

Yeah thanks so much!! :D I really wanted them

Last edited:

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    Sorry about yesterday, Im ready this time
    Recap:
    Shiny Torchic
    I can come online now
    FC: 3308 1911 0454

I'll add you and head on. If you're ready to trade then just apply to my trade invite.

Hope thats fairly straightforward.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I saw your post, Shiny and Goober, I've written it down in my notebook with exactly what you want. I'm just trading with the people who requested things on the first day.

Back