• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Colter's Gen VIII HAprimon shop

colter519

Youngster
Years
Missed out on old apriballs? Can't find the hidden ability you're looking for? Need an egg move, but can't get it? Then look no further.

I've been collecting HA pokemon, rare ball pokemon (apriballs, dream balls, beast balls), and transfer only egg move pokemon for a while now, and I feel ready to open up a shop to share my wares, so if you're looking for a custom pokemon for your team I can get you off to a good start

Here is a complete and up to date list of all the pokemon that I am able to breed:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hm3OD3uCo3Uk7O0fqI4jh_ydXCnIwPtG06h9QPthuDg/edit#gid=0
I do keep a living pokedex, and because of that I have access to almost every egg move. As such, feel free to request any. The reason I only list the ones I do is because they're more difficult to acquire. Also, I personally find breeding for IV's to be rather tedious, so I'd rather not need to get the specific spread you're looking for. However, I am happy to get you off to a good start with 4-5 random perfect IVs on the pokemon you want if you specifically request it. As a side note, I can breed these pokemon in English and Japanese languages

When requesting a pokemon, please include the following information (as applicable):
1. Pokemon name
2. Preferred pokeball
3. Desired egg moves
4. Desired ability
5. Gender
6. Anything else you think I should know

Things I'm looking for:
1. Rare ball pokemon (i.e. Level, Lure, Moon, Friend, Love, Heavy, Fast, Dream, Safari, Sport)
2. HA pokemon
3. Transfer only egg move pokemon
4. Apriballs
While I'm not requiring any of these things in exchange, they are greatly appreciated and allow me to increase the customization options for other trainers.

Rules:
1. Be kind and respectful to everyone. Games are meant to be fun!
2. Please be patient. Sometimes life gets busy and things take some time, but I will be sure to keep in contact, letting you know when I've received your request as well as when breeding is finished
3. In order to help me keep things straight and be able to help everyone I can, please limit any requests to 6 pokemon at a time (subject to change)
4. Any pokemon left unclaimed after 2 weeks will be given away via wonder trade. I understand that sometimes things happen, so if conflicts arise feel free to PM me

Feel free to leave me a trader review:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9573939#9573939

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2020
I just recently started playing sword again, I don't need anything specific but I'd really like a treecko/ turtwig and a larvitar. Thanks man I'd appreciate it if you could help me out they can be your throw aways I don't care about nature,IV's, the ball it's in, etc.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hey! I would like a Rotom and a Espurr.

1. Pokemon name: Rotom
2. Preferred pokeball: Poke Ball
3. Desired egg moves: Don´t mind
4. Desired ability: Levitate
5. Gender: -
6. 5 IVs (0 IVs atk)

1. Pokemon name: Espurr
2. Preferred pokeball: Poke Ball
3. Desired egg moves: Don´t mind
4. Desired ability: Prankster
5. Gender: Male
6. 5 IVs (0 IVs atk)

I can offer to you a Charmander with Solar Power in Beast Ball and a Munchlax with Gluttony, Curse (E.M.) in Heavy Ball. Both of them with 5 IVs at least.

Thanks in advance! :)

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hello,

I'm afraid that some things weren't clear in my initial post. I specialize in Apricorn balls (Friend, Lure, Level, Heavy, Love, Moon) and other balls unobtainable in shops (Dream and Beast). As such, I can't necessarily breed any pokemon in regular pokeballs. I looked at my Espurr and Meowstic and don't have any in regular pokeballs, so I can't breed that. In addition, my focus is not on breeding pokemon ready to be raised for competition (because I find breeding for a specific IV spread to be tedious enough for myself) but rather to provide people with a base of difficult to obtain characteristics and then to breed for IVs, etc. on their own. As such, my offer to breed with 4-5 perfect IVs is that they're in random stats, not necessarily the ones preferred for competitive builds (because I can do that relatively quickly). I will update my original post to make these things clearer.

Long story short, I can breed a pokeball Rotom with 5 random perfect IVs and an Espurr with the Own Tempo ability (turns into Prankster on males) with 5 random perfect IVs in a random pokeball (luxury, premier, repeat, quick). If you're alright with that then I will proceed with breeding. Let me know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Oh, sorry for the confusion.
Yes, those Rotom and Espurr are perfect.

colter519

Youngster
Years
They've now been bred for you. Let me know when you're available to trade. Also, you don't have to trade me the pokemon you offered. A charmander in a beast ball is enough (I already have everything you offered on the munchlax), but if you have any pokemon in rareballs that I don't already have I would be appreciative. If not, don't worry about it. Anything is fine

Years
Hi colter,

I'm very interested in the following pokemon:

1. Pokemon name: Growlithe
2. Preferred pokeball: Level
3. Desired egg moves: Morning sun (if you don't have it, don't worry about it)
4. Desired ability: Justified
5. Gender: Male, if possible
6. any IVs

1. Pokemon name: Timburr
2. Preferred pokeball: Level
3. Desired egg moves: Mach punch and Detect (if you don't have it, don't worry about it)
4. Desired ability: Iron fist
5. Gender: Male, if possible
6. any IVs

I noticed that your list doesn't have:
1) Moon ball HA charmander,
2) Friend ball HA Pincurchin,
3) Moon ball Morpeeko

I can offer you these if you are interested. I have other mons in apricorn balls, so if these don't interest you just let me know and I'll try to put down a more comprehensive list.

Thank you :)

colter519

Youngster
Years
I'm afraid that I don't have Timburr with the Iron Fist ability, but I believe I can meet the rest of your requests. I would love moon ball HA charmander and friend ball HA pincurchin in exchange if you'd like me to go ahead and breed those pokemon for you

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Greetings Colter,

I'm interested in the following Pokémon :
1. Pokemon name: Tympole
2. Preferred pokeball: Beast Ball
3. Desired egg moves: Toxic
4. Desired ability: Water absorb
5. Gender: N/A
6. If possible, I would like 3-5 perfect Ivs

1. Pokemon name: Rookidee
2. Preferred pokeball: Friend Ball
3. Desired egg moves: Defog and Roost
4. Desired ability: Keen Eye (I believe this becomes pressure when it evolves into Corviknight)
5. Gender: N/A
6. If possible, I would like 4-5 perfect Ivs

I don't think I have anything to offer at the moment but if I do, I will let you know!
Thank you!!

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hello,

Unfortunately I don't have Tympole in a Beast Ball or Rookidee in a Friend Ball, but I should be able to meet the rest of your requests. If you're ok with that please let me know and I'll breed them for you.

colter519

Youngster
Years
I just finished breeding them for you. Let me know when you're available to trade. I live in Japan, so time zones might be a little bit of a challenge, but I'm not working at the moment thanks to a certain global pandemic so I'm sure we'll get it figured out quickly.

Back