• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic: The Pokémon Journey

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • dude i love the chronicles of purana so much im reading both versions, yours and the pokemon paradise version and i must say theyre both coming along very well.

EDIT: omg that chick is kyara!!!!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Don't worry Beco, I'm sure a lot of people are reading the new updates, I sure am. It's just I don't have time to post with my opinions, likes & dislikes, etc. But I keep coming back to see if there is new chapters, etc. So interest is here.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • I really, really like this.

I remember a time when I would come on this site to read amazing Pokémon comics, like yours. And then that time vanished, as the Pokémon comics began to get worst in quality and boring and then there were less and less...

This is a prime example of the wonderful comics that used to bless this section. I am so happy you are loyal to your comic and I will continue to read.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    KageX: That was kind of the meaning of the special, to get more fans for both comics, I'm glad that you enjoy it.

Arumus: Thanks, I now know that there are people reading this, it motivates me.

i'Aisha: Thanks, I hope that my comic will inspire others to restart this golden age of Pokémon Comics you were talking about.

Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13

From Part 13 on EvilPikachu79 from SPPF will make a few parts of the special, as it's a cross over special, I will take over again later on. Oh, and a new remake is up as well.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • sweet the crossover is official i cant wait for them to meet up with rio danny and liz
    im very much enjoying this lol

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    KageX: Indeed, the crossover has almost begun, it won't be long before Beco and co meet Rio and co.
    EP79 has updated these parts.

Part 14
    Part 15

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • this is really good!!!
    im happy those two finally met eachother (the sisters whos names escapes me lol)
    to bad that eyepatch guy and palkia needed to die (reminds me of your rocket wars comic)
    i really cant wait for the battle im like so stoaked!!1

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    KageX: Palkia is captured, not dead, his faith will be shown in around part 28-30, I think.

Here are the next parts:

Part 22
    Part 23
    Made by me.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ooo i thought palkia was dead, that makes more sence.
    i really like the amulet idea how it has the soul of a pokemon.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    Well, it will make the Pokémon vs Human thing a bit more fair for the humans, right? :p

Anyway

Part 24

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • haha yea gotta make it a little fair, im really liking that damien is fighting for helen. its so sweet haha.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    Indeed, I like the whole "redemption" thingy in characters, Seth was one of my favorite characters in TFRW, that's why I made Sorrow.

Anyway, I have finished the next part.

Part 25

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i loved sorrow, i thought it was really cool that it was a small continuation.
    =( no not dialga to.
    now i was wondering do the amulets give you powers of a single pokemon, or like a single type of pokemon, or somthing else?

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    The amulets give you the power of the single Pokémon that is inside it, as long as it's possible for the human body. Attacks like Transform, Fly, Wing Attack, Iron Tail and stuff like that are not available.

Anyway, I have a new part ready.
    Part 26
    Enjoy

Back