• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming back

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    I have been away since October of last year but will be making the effort now that everything is settled down to play pokemon x again. I'm looking for battlers traders and friend safari peeps to make the game fun again. MSG me your FC and I'll be sure to reply with my FC as soon as I'm available.

Aw yes! Welcome back, Amay. n~n

Lots of people trade and battle here so good on you for deciding to check that out. I've been kind of lazy with playing X lately but am hoping to pick back up sometime this month and breed a cool team to move over to OR/AS. Have you posted in the X/Y friend code sharing thread yet? o:

See you around either way; hope you'll stick around. If you need anything you should definitely give one of the staff members here a call.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    Thanks a bunch Sheep! I also am working on building up a roster for ORAS!!

Years
    Hey amayberry, welcome back! :)

Ah, I've been getting back into Pokémon a little more lately myself, so I guess we have that in common! :) I'm definitely playing my Y game as we get closer and closer to the release of ORAS n_n

Hope to see you around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone on staff and we'd be more than glad to help out as well~ :3

Back