• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Nonsense. You're flawless and fierce all in one, tbh.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Might as well post here more often, if only I could remember to visit this place more often.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And yet I wonder if this will be any more active even with a new thread :(

Buoysel

Years
    Maybe, depends on the topic. Speaking of which, what is the new discussion topic for the new thread?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There were discussion topics for DCCs?

ZET! MY SWEET PRINCE!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    And yet I wonder if this will be any more active even with a new thread :(
    Considering the one in Other Chat is kind of dead I doubt it. Apparently people are chatting it up on IRC(which I have been too lazy to go to outside of one peek in).

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I assume since you mention it in wasn't something orchestrated by Michael Bay for the movie? Did you hear about that train wreck *cough* I mean Charlie Sheen?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Considering the one in Other Chat is kind of dead I doubt it. Apparently people are chatting it up on IRC(which I have been too lazy to go to outside of one peek in).

irc is awesome, I spend a lot of time there. :D

Buoysel

Years
    I assume since you mention it in wasn't something orchestrated by Michael Bay for the movie? Did you hear about that train wreck *cough* I mean Charlie Sheen?

No, it wasn't planned, a cop was responding to a real emergency when he drove through a closed set. *shakes head* I wonder who's at fault here. The cop for driving through a closed set, the driver of the car, or someone else for not mentioning that the street was closed to the PD, or that officer?

I try to stay away from the drunken actors news section, though I will miss two and a half men.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I guess they don't make Transforms like they used too. Well if somebody was mentoring the closed road they could have relayed the message to the driver of the Camraro. The police officer should have noticed that it was a closed, but if you are in a rush too a call you may not notice it, if they wanted to avoid this they could have closed the street off like they do for parades.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think responding to an emergency is a little more important than a closed set for a movie; especially one as bad as Transformers.

Years
    Happy to be chiming into this VIP forum, I may be new to the boards, but I have enjoyed my small amount of time here so far. Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Happy to be chiming into this VIP forum, I may be new to the boards, but I have enjoyed my small amount of time here so far. Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)
    Welcome to the forums Matt, I hope you enjoy your stay. Should definitely be getting lively here with all the releases of BW in several places around the world.

I am loving the hate with Transformers movies, I refuse too watch that crap Michael Bay makes, seriously Pearl Harbor as a love story? Its World War II and we want to make a love story out of a tragic event pssh. And I agree the Police matter with somebodies life potentially being in danger kind of out weighs so crummy movie shooting.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    But the driver who was driving Bumblebee could've been in danger too. Sure it's not a good movie; but that doesn't mean the actors and people who make it are worthless. I'm not saying the cop shouldn't have done that, but he could've gone another way to avoid that.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    The cop may not have seen the sign that says CLOSED ROAD FILMING IN PROGRESS! cause he was hauling. I don't think a cop would intially drive in closed road if he knew it would put people in danger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back