• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I remember when Justin Bieber and Drake Bell were feuding on Twitter last year...that was some crazy stuff. I mean, I never liked Bieber except for maybe one or two of his songs but he was not treated well over the last couple years.

And seems some people aren't catching their double posts...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Ugh. I can't stand Justin Bieber. I hate him so much because he's horrible at singing. He's also a terrible person as well. I mean, what kind of a celebrity goes to disney world and uses a wheelchair? There were pictures he took with fans standing up as well.

Just saying. ._.

Years
    Ugh. I can't stand Justin Bieber. I hate him so much because he's horrible at singing. He's also a terrible person as well. I mean, what kind of a celebrity goes to disney world and uses a wheelchair? There were pictures he took with fans standing up as well.

Just saying. ._.

I even remember reading an old thread about Bieber that was in C&M about how they thought people would be over hating him in 2013. By that time it got harder for people to actually care about him as a musical act, but there was the Anne Frank incident...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yet most of his 'fans' went all out to defend his stupid ass. His fanbase is literally the worst. There was this one time where they started a trend where they cut themselves because he was smoking pot. It was awful because they were literally mocking people who cut themselves for REAL emotional problems.

Years

Just saying. ._.

That is true. I have a huge distaste towards annoying vocals in music, most of which tend to be pop songs. I know of so many factors that can make or break something for me, but vocals and sound are the most important ones to me, because if it's annoying on one or even both sides then I know I'll likely be tuning out if the song in question comes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back