• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Server works again yay! /four hours late

Get back on y'all, etc.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
i find that rule a bit silly to begin with. it doesn't really prevent spam anyway because you can spam with over 4 words and 25 characters too.

server's back woo are you happy

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is the server down AGAIN?! Geez po, why u gotta hate us this weekend?

Well it's up now like half an hour later, and from the looks of people idling, I don't think it was down at all. :x

lucerne trandain
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
Meloetta sucks tbh, its a really big gimmick.

I doubt Keldeo will be uber either. Its checked and countered by ALOT of common pokemon.

The CM Variant is, but has anyone fought a Specs Keldeo in Rain? It's like a Special CB Terrakion o_O. If you're opponent can predict well enough, then you're in big trouble.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
When I was on, nobody was using your name ;x you're also not banned afaik because they you'd be able to at least sign on. What's the exact connection issue it says?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Uh I think it might have just been down Nica, PO is just wonky as ever, or it was just a little connection issue. It's no big deal really, it's probably a one time thing.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
cbc election day is coming!! vote ban nica

this is not spam it has a veritable purpose and my exemplary vocabulary should prove my outstanding intelligence and a gentleman of my stature would not post such useless, incoherent things

Years
cbc election day is coming!! vote ban nica

this is not spam it has a veritable purpose and my exemplary vocabulary should prove my outstanding intelligence and a gentleman of my stature would not post such useless, incoherent things

Quote for emphasis. Filler.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Actually Bixran, you were banned by Luke for annoying him. Nica, you're next.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It didn't occur to me to check the banned users list. :( I also feel I should not be banned, and Yoshi agrees I'm sure since I totally bring people to the server let's just ban Derk instead, he'll never notice!!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
It didn't occur to me to check the banned users list. :( I also feel I should not be banned, and Yoshi agrees I'm sure since I totally bring people to the server let's just ban Derk instead, he'll never notice!!

winter was banned by Z​ebraiken!

now you're next

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Na I gotta agree with Vrai on this :>>>> maybe :>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I feel I would not make a worthy ban subject and... ANTI WOULD OPPOSE IT. :(

(If he doesn't I'm out of options here but 99% sure due to being "Appleasing" @ server which is pleasing and stuff).

Anti

return of the king
Years
If we're going to have CBC elections, Samuel Tilden has to be running against me. Mostly because I'll definitely beat him.

Anyhow, I approve Nica's ban. You may ban all of her non-Appleasing accounts. I agree with this measure wholeheartedly. Go Bucks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Not entirely what I wanted but close enough, at least I'm somewhat saved!!

Anti you're running against Wolflare by default. :( Whoever this guy is needs to mod CBC to run against you, lol. Besides I thought you'd want to beat Bosh more, etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Then why am I not laughing. :(

Could we possibly get a proper backup server since it goes down so often or would that be too complicated?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well no that'd just be.. idk complicated yea, pc just needs to fix their stuff tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back