• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Computer usage each day?

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Five to six hours...nearly two being spent learning Visual Basic in school, the rest is other things. ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think I stay on a lot longer than I should, but ah well. o.o; My mom doesn't like me to stay on a long time all at once, so usually I have to get off after about two hours and take a break. x_x; But I'd probably be on all day if I was allowed. *sighs* I'll grow out of this one day.. I hope. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'd like to spend all my free time online but I can't anyone, instead I have to read and stuff. Unfortunely I don't have good comprehension abilities but if I did, I'd much rather be able to read and study in good conditions than go online.

On weekdays, maybe 1 hour if I'm lucky. And on weekends, I don't know but the more time I spend online the more insane I thinkIam. -_-

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I used to everyday! O_O; But my mum found out I was doing stuff I wasn't suppoused to do, so she limited my computer usage to saturdays and sundays. So I sometimes use it at school! ^__^

I got 300 posts? Gee, I never realized that...

*gets killed by posts*

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    I used to everyday! O_O; But my mum found out I was doing stuff I wasn't suppoused to do, so she limited my computer usage to saturdays and sundays. So I sometimes use it at school! ^__^

I got 300 posts? Gee, I never realized that...

*gets killed by posts*

Doing stuff like what??? :surprised
    Inquiring minds want to know!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    rabbitsdying2 said:
    Doing stuff like what??? :surprised
    Inquiring minds want to know!
    Meh, u don't wanna know.. >__<;; You know I used to be suicidal and mah mom caught me doin stuff like that..

Anyways, my mom just gave me a break and let me use the computer at tuesday! Yay! ^_^;;

*gets killed by rocket*

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Meh, u don't wanna know.. >__<;; You know I used to be suicidal and mah mom caught me doin stuff like that..

Anyways, my mom just gave me a break and let me use the computer at tuesday! Yay! ^_^;;

*gets killed by rocket*

You've come a long way and make me proud... awwwwww...

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    I go for a 10-12 hour nonstop period. Then I rest for an hour. Repeat step one.

--> I also leave my computer on all the time.

Back