• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

computer

favourite OS

• Total voters

Zet

Years
  • well, you got me stumped on what to do with this thread xD, though I suggest you might want to make it a "favourite OS" thread instead since mac and linux etc users would like to vote for something that isn't windows

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Mac OSX. Sure, I'm using Windows right now but its more or less because I have to, not because I want to.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I have to say when it comes to my favourite, I have to choose Mac because I let's me do what I want without question. if I don't have Mac then I choose Linux for internet surfing and desk work and Windows 7 for any multimedia thing.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The only one I'm using is XP so I might aswell pick that.
    But I did have a 98, but that had problems loading (Especially the year it broke).

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    ME and 2000 were both a bit repetitive in my eyes. I use XP just because Vista is swollen and kinda gross and my computer came with it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I have a Windows XP in my room, but my dad proudly uses his Windows 98. He only using it for work related things so processing speed doesn't matter much to him, as long as he can get the job done.

Back