• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats @ the two new mods

aaaaaa

I find it..awkward, to be friends with people who were really close to certain people.
    So I keep my distance XP

aaaaaa

Close enough to know about Abby and I before the general forum populous did >_>

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome! more mods! we can never have enough law enforcement!
    when do i get to be a mod?
    *looks at mods' glares and recalls the posts he made calling them nazis*
    *runs away*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You get to be a mod about ten years after you stop asking :P.

And mods aren't the Nazis... members are :P. That's why we get our email boxes full of "reported post" emails XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Jedi_Amara said:
    You get to be a mod about ten years after you stop asking :P.

And mods aren't the Nazis... members are :P. That's why we get our email boxes full of "reported post" emails XD

no, members are collaborators (the nasty germans that betray the hiding places of jews to the nazis... which are you!!!!) (whoa.... jkjk!)

when i said that, it was more a complaint about the members that were always reporting me.... i mean, other members...

Back