• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrtas Dawson,^__^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Congrtas Phoenix316. You are offically a one year Veteran of PC. It has been one year since you joined.Horray.^__^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay, congrats on being here for a year Dawson...There I'm outta' here now! XD

Lucid

congrats Dawson, you hung around this dump- *cough* great fourms for a whole year! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Omg Dawsy, what a day for you! X3 I'm sorry I missed it. ._.
    Congratulations~ =3 =3 Come and spam the spam for- *looks around* Er, come and contribute to the forums for longer ^_^

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • NiNGi said:
    Ahh right! Dawson has been stinking in this place for that long!? It got pretty smelly in fact xP

*pokes Dawson with a stick*

Well donish! xD
    0_o; That's not me!
    *smells self*
    Dammit...XD

DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Too late...XD

Hotaru said:
    congrats Dawson, you hung around this dump- *cough* great fourms for a whole year! XD
    Yup, I did...Does that mean I have no life...? XD

Dark_Pikachu said:
    Dark_Pikachu Omg Dawsy, what a day for you! X3 I'm sorry I missed it. ._.
    Congratulations~ =3 =3 Come and spam the spam for- *looks around* Er, come and contribute to the forums for longer ^_^
    I'll be spamming contributing to the forums for a while longer yet XD

Kyogre-chan said:
    Aww, I'm 4 months behind, and there's no way for me to catch you. Oh well. XD
    *laughs and points at Ty*
    I feel so superior to you now! XD

Thanks for the congratulations guys ^_^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Congrats Dawson... cool you got one year and lots of other stuff... man thats freaky XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Congrats! XD Yush I know I'm a bit late, but it's the thought that counts XD [

Back