• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Continuum [T]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -Continuum-
    Rated [T]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuBHchcYb2Y

Continuum [T]

Intro:

The Pokemon world is close to another huge breakthrough. The worlds top minds on Pokemon, including Professor Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper and Sycamore have met in Oreburgh City of the Sinnoh Region to finally get the answers to it all. Where life began, how it began, and how it affects life in the modern world. Sinnoh physicist Dr. Gunner Morovich published a hypothesis for a way to travel back to the moment life was created. Dr. Morovich's hypothesis is based on the Mew Fossil. Mew was previously thought to be alive, but a mining company called Cosmo Corp. has reportedly found the fossil of the legendary Mew. No one outside the Company's staff has seen the fossil, but Dr. Morovich has still based his theory around the fossil. The theory also requires the awakening of Dialga and Palkia, the Pokemon of space and time. There is a missing link, something that the logistic minded Morovich does not understand. The activator's heart must be pure. Since Sinnoh's legendary champion Lucas has since disappeared, there is no one to step up to the plate.

Where You Fit In:

You have been accepted in to the Pokemon league, and you are going to Sandgem Town to get your Pokemon Trainer's Licence and your very first Pokemon. Despite all that is going on, Professor Rowan is still going to be in attendance for your initiation. You will also be given a Pokedex, to record and share data on all the Pokemon in the region. You are told to be careful, as there is a lot of danger out in the world.

Starter Pokemon:

Continuum [T]

Moves: Tackle-Withdraw-Growth

Continuum [T]

Moves: Leer-Scratch-Fake Out

Continuum [T]

Moves: Pound-Growl-Supersonic

Continuum [T]

Moves: Headbutt-Leer-Stomp

Continuum [T]

Moves: Protect-Tackle-Stealth Rock

Continuum [T]

Moves: Endure-Quick Attack-Bullet Punch

Rules:

1. Follow all PC and RP Corner rules
    2. There are no levels in this game, evolutions and new moves will be handed out based on progress during the RP
    3. This is a T rated RP, please act accordingly
    4. Be Nice

SU:

Name:
    Appearance: (Picture or 1-2 Paragraphs)
    Personality: ( 2+ Paragraphs)
    History: ( 1-3 Paragraphs)
    Starter: (Once someone else has picked a starter, you can't pick the same one)
    Extras: (Anything else me or the other RP'ers should know aboot your character)​

Characters Accepted:

Air Kosong as Emi Hana (Chimchar)
    edwardel as Regina Jimenez (Riolu)
    Yet Another Logical Nerd as Temperance Clemout (Turtwig)
    Nagi as Ameile Moreau (Shieldon)
    KingKaos as Leo Saberon (Cranidos)
    gangeevee as Principem Jueru (Piplup)

Etherpad:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/pl7X7Mx9i1

Last edited:
    Years
  • Reserv me with Chimchar please. Will write my SU soon.

EDIT: Here is my SU!

Name: Emi Hana
    Continuum [T]

Personality:
    Emi is a small and thin because when she gets into photograghing she forgets to eat and that how she stayed thin, she always carries a candy bar in her pocket if she gets hungry. Emi hates to get disturbed when she taking photos because she will lose her concentration and that's how she gets on her nerve.

One thing that Emi isn't got at is to communicate with other people because she always gets lost in her words and by the time she stops talking there always an awkward silence as she have many time tried to stop it from happening she always fail to stop it from happening. That's how she got the silence but happy personality.

History:
    Emi always had a great eye for photographing as she was introduced to it for from her mother as she was a photographer. She always took landscape picture of pokemon playing around in the forest/pond or with people. She didn't take good picture in the start but as she grew up she got better and better, as she showed the picture to people with the pokemon they always gave the biggest smile and that made here happy.

Emi was always surrounded with pokemon but didn't get her own until 15 years old. She had a cheerful childhood as she always took photographs that made her happy. But it came a time where she was sad/angry because of her camera didn't work or the pokemon flee from the spot and unable chase them.

When she turned 15 she got a mail from Professor Rowan telling her that she got accepted in to the Pokemon Leauge and that you have to go to Sandgem Town to take your Pokemon Trainer's Licence and you very first pokemon. As she read this mail she got so excited to start her journey and take landscape and portrait picture of the pokemons.

Starter:​
    Continuum [T]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    name: ace james cross

appearance
    Continuum [T]

Personality: ( alitte cold likes to go his own way, will to anything to do what he thinks is right ,if you get on his bad side you in trouble but that's hard as he mostly just doesn't care he a lone wolf kind of guy he is hard to angry but easy to annoy , )

History: ( lived with his parents in till they die in a gang attack when he was 5 then he lived on the streets fighting for himself he came stronger and colder by 13 he was stronger then most of the grown men in his town hates seeing people get bullied and will stand up for any one, most of his hometown bullies no not mess with him)

starter:
    Continuum [T]

extra: has a power of a aura guardian but doesn't know it

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Reserve me Turtwig please! I'll have that SU by Thursday!

~~Bold Against Timid~~

Temperance Clemout // 14 // Female
    Buddy
    Continuum [T]

Appearance:

Personality:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Gelius and Air Kosong: Reserved for 72 Hours!

Sub Phanton: Declined. I put guidelines for how much writing I wanted for the SU. You wrote significantly less than that. Please add a lot more to your SU, and please don't send me messages asking to check your SU when it has been less than 24 hours since you posted your SU.

YALN (If we continue to cross paths in RP's, can I use that acronym?): Reserved for 72 hours!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Name: Regina Jimenez
    Appearance:
    A brown-haired girl with a round face. She is not very distinguishable from any other girls her age. She looks very pretty standing there in her dress and her smiling face shows slight dimples. On her waist is a belt holding some items useful for a pokemon trainer. There is mud on her nice hiking boots. Regina looks like she is good shape, and you think she must have played softball or volleyball.

Personality: Regina is used to the big city hustle and bustle; rural manners and expectations are sometimes lost on her. She is the the most ambitious of her sisters and doesn't let anything get in her way. Really though, she is just stubborn, obtrusive, and quick to raise her voice. She keeps in touch with her old friends from grammar school and makes time for other boys and girls she is meeting as a teenager. Regina is just as popular and well known as her sisters.
    Regina is very caring and loving of her friends and pokemon, and can hesitate to put them in danger or battle her pokemon until they collapse. Regina understands how hard her mother and extended family have worked so she tries to emulate them in her studies and in her battle training. She was born competitive and friendly bets and jeering are all a part of the game to her. Specific stresses like new responsibilities can get under her skin and make her yell or ignore friends, but under pressure she always tries to rise up and make everyone proud.
    History: Regina is a fourteen year old girl, youngest of three sisters born in Jubilife city to her mom. She took after school courses at the trainers school there and was extremely interested in battling. However, Regina decided to keep from getting a starter as early as possible and leaving home so that she could date a great boy from her regular school classes. She was very absorbed into that relationship until it ended with the boy's parents splitting and him moving away and out of touch.

While she was in her relationship, her battling stagnated and she changed into a girl with softer edges, trying to please her beau and his friends. She hadn't really thought about the trainers school or pokemon at all until her mother told her about a new job she had taken in Goldenrod city. Deciding that she wouldn't move to johto, and knowing her big sisters are still set up in Sinnoh if she needs them, Regina has taken her things and is setting out to earn a living as a pokemon battler.
    Starter: RIOLU
    (ooc edit: if he has turtwig give me riolu)
    ooc edit: theres a little more personality. thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    edwardel: Pending for now, need a couple things. First thing, last name. Second, just add a bit more to the personality section of the SU.

Drifloon

Ummm can I reserve Piplup please? It's been a while since I've done an RP and I'm not sure if I want to or not but yeah if I have a little bit of time :)

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i don't suppose you would let me join with Drifloon or Bronzor (or Shinx?) instead of Cranidos? hehe... ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Name: Leo Saberon

Appearance: Sporting a backpack full of essentials for his Pokemon and himself, has a red headband, has blue eyes, short brown gray hair, and white skin. Leo is on the short side and is worried about catching a Pokemon that will eventually bully him once they evolve. He is only 5'3, but still finds this to be unacceptable of a height even if he is just a young boy. Often being a bit in a rush, Leo will wear his golden running shoes that will allow him to run away in times of crisis. He often puts on a red scarf to lift over his neck to try and look cooler. The scarf is rarely used and placed in his backpack only to be pulled out for contest time. In his backpack, is his coordinator's uniform for dressing up for contest. His coordinator's uniform is a black vest over a white collar shirt with black dress pants. His scarf is only added for performance value or when facing a tough opponent too.

Personality: He likes to talk to girls and help them out. He has a strong sense of justice and believes Pokemon should be treated with care. He hates the people who talk about contest in a bad way and immediately battles them to win. Leo has a kind heart and always puts his Pokemon first when ever it comes to battling. He loves to help other Pokemon or teach his Pokemon new moves. Leo is cheerful to anyone he meets and especially if that person is a girl. He likes Pokemon contest, dumplings, appealing pokemon, cute girls and he dislikes evil organizations and people who disrespect pokemon. Leo is always trying to look cool as a statement for attention. Being so small has often got him ignored by others and because of that he tries many different styles and accessories to try and stand out. Even if others don't agree with his methods, Leo will still try to solve a problem using his own style of coordinating and skill. Leo is rarely at a lost for words and will always seem to know what to say even if it's wrong. Energetic and always ready to move along, it is often wondered if Leo ever has an off-day. However, since preparing for Pokemon contest Leo has tried to incorporate some logic and analytical thinking into his attack moves and choices. Though he hasn't gotten a grasp of it yet he hopes the Sinnoh Region will be the place to help him get better at these skills.

History: As a child Leo hated the idea of pushing his pokemon too hard. When he watched league battles he would start to cry if the pokemon were hurt too bad. Leo's life was worst because his father was a gym leader that loved to push his pokemon to their limits. He thought that this method would bring out their full power in the end. Leo disapproved of this and started training on showing his father how to show a pokemon's power without the limit pushing. Trying to find an alternative means to what type of battling would stop pushing Pokemon past their limits, Leo fell asleep. He awoke to his television blasting and immediately turned his head. He had somehow turned on the televison through the remote he was sleeping on. On the television was the Grand Festival of the Hoenn region. Leo watched intently as the coordinators and their Pokemon worked together to perform stunning appeals and create an even more stunning battle appeal. After watching the event on televison, Leo realized that Pokemon contest and being a Pokemon coordinator would give him what he wanted. A style that didn't require him to push his Pokemon over their limits and hurt them. Also from watching the contest, he found that coordinators had a better bond between Pokemon than trainers did. With that Leo decided to try being a coordinator. Because coordinator and Pokemon work together to perform and make the people happy, it didn't require much to be a top coordinator other than skill and spirit. Leo was happy he had an abundance of those things. As he tried he soon found that he was becoming tied into the battle moves more than the appeal moves. With that Leo decided to go out on his own journey and enter contest. As he packed up and began to leave home his father gave him a few empty pokeballs. He later tried to give him JacK, his Pigeot, but Leo ran out of the house too quickly. He bumped into an old man who gave him and after hearing his problem, told Leo to go to Sinnoh. Now he has decided to go to the Sinnoh Region to see what the contest would have in store for him.

Starter: Cranidos

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @KingKaos: Just add a second name and you are Accepted!

@YALN: Accepted!

@Person with letters that I don't have on my keyboard: You could start with one of the starters, then catch another pokemon and dump your starter in the PC.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    alright! but i think KingKaos just took the last spot, so i'll bow out of this one then. i wish you great fun! and you can call me Nagi by the way ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    but he was reserved by Zero Percent, right? for another 16 hours or so anyway...
    i'll gladly take Shieldon if he ends up not taking it though!

Back