• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Continuum [T]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll give zero percent until tomorrow, if zero doesn't get an SU in the spot opens

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    · S I G N U P

Name: Amélie Moreau
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Born into an (at the time) happy family in Anistar City in the Kalos region, Amélie was an only child. Her family was well-off, and they lived in a large house where she had nearly everything her heart desired. To be able to afford this lifestyle, both of her parents had to work full-time, and Amélie spent a lot of time with her au pair, Sophie. At first it was just to bridge the gap before her parents would get home, but after a while, trouble started brewing in the family - because of the large amount of stress both parents were under, her parents started arguing and fighting often. Amélie tried hard to stop her parents from fighting, and initially this worked... but as the arguments became more frequent, Amélie felt helpless as her efforts to break up the feuds became less effective by the day.
    When she was 7 years old, Amélie's parents split up definitively. She initially lived with both parents and stayed with them a week at a time, but her parents kept arguing about when Amélie was to be picked up and such. She was eventually 'deposited' with her mother, who moved with her to the Sinnoh region's Veilstone City. It was difficult to adjust for Amélie; from a large house near the edge of the water in the relaxed city of Anistar, to a small apartment in a bustling mountainous city like Veilstone. To compensate for not being with her, Amélie's father began sending her expensive gifts. She was happy whenever one arrived, as they usually came with a letter. This angered her mother at times, though, and she refused to let her write him back. And then, one day, the letters stopped coming. Amélie blamed herself and her mother for not writing back, but she wouldn't hear any of it. This, combined with her difficulties finding friends, slowly but surely made Amélie close herself off from the outside world.

In her life, Amélie never came into contact with Pokémon much. Because she failed to make friends in her new living situation in Veilstone, her mother decided for her to be sent on a journey through the region. This way, she could acquaint herself with Sinnoh, make friends (even if they weren't human) and hopefully open up again. Amélie doesn't look forward to leaving at all, but she feels it may be better for her to be away from home for a while. Particularly if her mother really had an ulterior motive and would begin inviting other men over.

Personality:
    As a child, Amélie was very cheerful and carefree. She loved playing, she loved jokes and laughing, and she loved stories and fairy tales. She was easily pleased, and was happy with any attention she received from her parents. Despite not having any Pokémon, she loved playing with Pokédolls. Perhaps that is where her preference for cute Pokémon stems from.
    Her parents' relationship worsened, and Amélie began to feel she had to act more mature, as to not put anymore strain on her family. She put on a strong face and resolved to not ask her parents for anything anymore, either. To no avail, sadly.
    After moving to Veilstone, Amélie developed an increasing dislike for her parents. After all they weren't particularly concerned with her, or so she thought anyway. She began acting snobbily, pretending to be unimpressed by whatever her father sent her, while in reality she looked out to his letters most. Because of her family life, Amélie was mostly an introspective person, and this reflected by her general cold and haughty demeanor towards others.

Starter:
    410.gif

Extras: Amélie intially won't like Shieldon at all because she doesn't think he's cute. To make sure she 'ends up with him' she'll go to Rowan last so she won't have a choice. OK?

P.S.
    I'm not very familiar with the Sinnoh region as it's been quite a while since I last played those games ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ ... And to be honest I've never used Etherpad before, but I suppose I'll figure that out as I go along, hehe. I'm kinda tired now, so I hope Amélie's story makes sense to you!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @Nagi: You are accepted!

Drifloon's reservation has expired, you can switch to piplup if you'd like

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    @Nagi: You are accepted!

Drifloon's reservation has expired, you can switch to piplup if you'd like

thank you!
    i actually thought about having Amélie take Piplup as it would definitely suit her tastes more, but... i think i might actually want to try having her work with a Pokémon she doesn't like at all. you know, unlikely friendships and life lessons and all that.
    (。 >艸<)

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • I updated my profile to include Leo's last name so everything should all be peaches and cream now. Thanks for the acceptance, will there be a contest route? I'm okay with using gym battles as training to do contest in another region like Hoenn or something.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll probably have some sort of contest sub-plot now that there is a demand for it

Just need one more character, if no one reserves by the time I'm done work tomorrow I'll just fill in

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • May I have Piplup please? It's been a long time since I've done a RP,so I guess I shall join this one.

Name: Principem Jueru

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Principem tries her best to look like one of the cool kids by pretending to be brave and bold.
    However though,even when she tries to pretend she's cool and adventurous,she is shy and sometimes runs away from dangerous situations.
    But,that doesn't mean she can put up a fight,as she will protect her friends,new and old,Pokemon and anything that is dear to her whenever she can.

Principem loves anything cute,adorable and pretty. She also loves Pokemon contests.
    She is able to understand all Pokemon and nature itself,thanks to her parents being Pokemon Breeders.
    Due to her shy nature,she is afraid of mostly everything that seems scary to her.
    Principem is sweet,kind and helpful to everyone she meets.

She tries to learn everything about Pokemon breeding and battling. Likewise,she is sometimes the go-to person for knowing more about breeding.
    She is hoping to know more about breeding when she goes to Sinnoh.

History:
    Principem was born in Johto,living in Goldenrod City.
    Her family are all Pokemon Breeders,taking care of all kinds of Pokemon. They always give away Pokemon Eggs to people who want them. Principem always loved giving the eggs to the many people who were going to take care of them.
    She was a fan of the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon contests when they show up on TV. She was amazed by how the Coordinators and Pokemon do amazing tricks with Pokemon attacks through practice and hard work.
    She also loved Pokemon battles,but not as much as Pokemon contests and breeding.
    She has wondered if she should be a Pokemon Coordinator or Pokemon Breeder when she grows up.

Whenever she goes outside,she always plays in the Ilex Forest,playing with the kind Pokemon. She makes sure she goes back home by dark.
    She has never gone to school before,and just get all the knowledge through all the books inside her house,which is mainly the reason why she has a shy personality.

On her 13th birthday,she received a letter from Professor Rowan from Sinnoh that told her that she was accepted into the Pokemon League. She has to take a plane to Sinnoh,go to Sandgem Town and receive a Trainer's License and her first Pokemon.
    One of her relatives live in Sinnoh,so she agreed.
    She was very excited to go to Sinnoh,as she can learn more about breeding,contests and Pokemon when she's there.

Starter: Piplup

Extras: Sometimes Principem stutters a bit in her sentences. (L-like t-this....)

I hope I get in!

OOC EDIT: Should note that it's been a long time since I've played a Gen 4 game. Also,I hope there are contests in this!
    Also,I never used this Etherpad before,so I'll give it a try as the RP goes on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    just a heads up, i'm holding off on posting until everyone else is at the lab, to make sure Amélie will have no choice to pick Shieldon! she'll be dropped off in front of the lab by car, so i figure it's a bit redundant to write a post about her until she can actually arrive. sorry for the inconvenience ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Years
  • Just gonna inform you guys and sorry in advance. In my future post on the RP:thread I will post new design for my rp till I find a good one. sorry in a advance.

And is this RP still going? haven't seen so much update recently...

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so... i figured since there wasn't much activity, i'd try to post earlier anyway to maybe spark some interest?
    i made Amélie wait outside for now cause it's so busy inside, haha.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • *Sigh* So,I noticed that Mr. Julius Caesar's last activity on this site was on Monday,November 23th,2014.

I'm wondering if a real life problem came up in Julius's life,or something else is preventing him from not telling us what to do next.

I'm gonna send a message on his profile anyway,hoping to get a reply.
    If not,then I might have to find.....Other ways to contact him. <(This part will be nearly impossible)

Back