• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contradicting the Game Mechanics

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • well, the rules are inconsist, for some reason it's like, one moment, they CAN'T be hit by electric moves,
    And even state that ground types can't be affected by electric moves, and then 2 episodes later, they CAN be hit by electric moves, it's inconsistent.

Maybe i just wish it would follow the games closer or at least make a set of rules and KEEP them.

As far as I recall, that was only the case in the Original Saga and Johto. They haven't done something like that in a very long time, unless it is explained why. I have not seen any real extreme changes in a long time in Pokemon. I can't recall Sinnoh too much, as I haven't watched all of it again like I have been planning to.

Honestly, I feel that you are only judging it by the first series, which is nothing like the current saga. Even Hoenn and Original have vast differences. The first saga was terrible when it came to a lot of things.

Years
  • As far as I recall, that was only the case in the Original Saga and Johto. They haven't done something like that in a very long time, unless it is explained why. I have not seen any real extreme changes in a long time in Pokemon. I can't recall Sinnoh too much, as I haven't watched all of it again like I have been planning to.

Honestly, I feel that you are only judging it by the first series, which is nothing like the current saga. Even Hoenn and Original have vast differences. The first saga was terrible when it came to a lot of things.

I'm really not, well maybe it's something else that i'm noticing that your not, i don't really know though.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I don't mind the anime battles because they can use stuff that the games can't, but I'd rather they be respectful of the source material, such as secondary effects/stat changes.

Back