• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contributé 2008 - Artist invite

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    If I was to apply French rules to the word, it would generally mean "to contribute" in the past tense aka "contributed". Although for it to be the French alternative, you'd have to lose the second "t". =x

That's your French lesson for the day. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    EDIT-ED: ~added more piccys~

Cute name for a contest~ I love it. ^__^

Heh, I had fun with this, and I have some drawings for chu...
    The only beef I have for you is that they are hand drawn, and marker inked.

I have no way to get them colored, as I do not have a professional grade coloring program on my computer at the moment. So, if anyone is up for coloring (that is if you decide to use them) that would be wonderful, be my guest and toy with them.

Also, the lines are sketchy, I'm terribly sorry about that.

Another note: IF you decide to use them, or if anyone colors them, let me know. I'd love to see the finished project. BUT, I have these issues with putting my stuff (drawings/pics) up on the internet, it's just something that I don't do. I'm weird like that, but I actually sell my artwork and enter my drawings and paintings in contests. Copywriting is just something I support to its fullest~

However these are just doodles, so I don't mind how you all mess with them~ <33

Hope you like em'
    >_<;;; I'm still afraid to post them... you guys are intimidating. D;

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn: the cheek poking, is actually an ASL sign for candy. (that's why there's candy XD;)
    click

Pokes:
    Clicky ^^;
    (I don't like that one... n.n;)

Piplup: https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/Piplup.png

Pachi: https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/Pachi.png

Buizel: https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/Buizel.png

Aipom: https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/aipom.png

Dawn Head:
    https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/dawnwinter.png

Dawn Hug: https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/Dawnpiplup.png (Erm, that one was a dare... >_< it's ooc.)

~~~~~~~~

xD~ there's my patheticness that I'm giving to you~!
    <3 have a wonderful day~

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Cute name for a contest~ I love it. ^__^

Heh, I had fun with this, and I have some drawings for chu...
    The only beef I have for you is that they are hand drawn, and marker inked.

I have no way to get them colored, as I do not have a professional grade coloring program on my computer at the moment. So, if anyone is up for coloring (that is if you decide to use them) that would be wonderful, be my guest and toy with them.

Also, the lines are sketchy, I'm terribly sorry about that.

Another note: IF you decide to use them, or if anyone colors them, let me know. I'd love to see the finished project. BUT, I have these issues with putting my stuff (drawings/pics) up on the internet, it's just something that I don't do. I'm weird like that, but I actually sell my artwork and enter my drawings and paintings in contests. Copywriting is just something I support to its fullest~

However these are just doodles, so I don't mind how you all mess with them~ <33

Hope you like em'
    >_<;;; I'm still afraid to post them... you guys are intimidating. D;

Dawn: the cheek poking, is actually an ASL sign for candy. (that's why there's candy XD;)
    click

Pokes:
    Clicky ^^;
    (I don't like that one... n.n;)

xD~ there's my patheticness that I'm giving to you~!
    <3 have a wonderful day~
    Those are very good drawings, the first one is incredible in my opinion. I hope to see the theme soon!

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I have a few questions if you don't mind.... ^^;

-Does pictures from the anime count, such as a scene from an episode?
    -What do you mean by third parties? (<----- Noob ><)
    -Do we have to include the text? (The Pokecommunity, we are still working on a better slogan, ect)
    -Do you want us to make the buttons?

I think that's all the questions I have now, so yeah.... ^^;

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Do these need to be drawn and then scanned onto the computer, or will you accept things such as pixel overs?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    So uhh, exactly what kind of color scheme will this new theme have? That might be helpful in making harmonious colors for our character art.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd assume the theme's colours will be based off the art, so take whatever direction you want with the art and the theme will be made to match.

I guess. o_O;

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    do you also want us to design buttons, like a new report button, a new quote button, ect.??

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Mkay, I found a stash of GIFs, backgrounds, buttons, etc. all on one website. They're very good, but I'll post the site when you guys need it. I'd also need to give credit to the site if content is used.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    I presume no one yet. I want to work on something that will leads toward a team rocket layout :P

I don't have any ideas for the Lucas/Dawn thing though...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yay! I have somthing to submit:
    Icons to tell whether the forum has new posts or not:

No New Posts:

- -Ikasu

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hiroshi, is this still going to happen? Or has this been put on a stand-still?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    That's a shame, and its weird because so many people seem to like Dawn <_<

Maybe we could try to revive this.

Back