• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cooking

do u like cooking

• yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • not really

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • LOVE IT

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    this is a thread where u can post tips,recipies, or websites with good recipies
    every one is welcom 2 post ^^ begginers could learn a thing or 2

i' ll start

tip: make sure u have all ur stuff ready before and make sure u know wht to do if ur usin a recipie

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Cooking! I love cooking! Here is a ownage recipe:

2 slices of Bread

Put peanut butter on both slices

Stick slices together

:D

I also have an ownage Chilli recipe that I can post later.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Nope! I don't really know what Im doing when I do. If I do I might just end up putting Seasoned Salt on everything! lol.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Cooking is fun! (At least until you have to clean all of the dishes.)

I'm taking a cooking class at school. I'm in cooking 2 at the moment, next year I'll definitely take the third class where you get to go to cooking competitions, cook for school events, etc.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yes, I like cooking. Though I wouldn't say that I 'love it'. It really depends on what I'm cooking. Vegetable stew is my favorite thing to cook.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    i have a tip , don't cook toast under the grill if you are colour blind [ i made that mistake and messed up badly.]

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I actually can't cook. I'm not going to say why though, so don't ask.

Anyway, I usually prefer the use of a microwave, if something is ever microwaveable. :B

Oh...tips.

Um..let's see...well, all I know is that you can put chicken nuggets in the microwave, but make sure they are in a circle on the plate...I pretty much do what the microwave directions say.

lol...odds are, you guys already knew how to do that. :<

HoneyBubbles: My mom's had those times too. She put a can of beans in the microwave...and they exploded. It was fricken hilarious at the time and I couldn't stop laughing about it. XD

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    You should add an option in like, "Yes, but I can't do it well."
    That would be myself. I'm too lazy to cook, but I have nothing against it at all, in fact I think it's fun, but my mom cooks in my house, and what she makes is all my favorite foods =D

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I don't cook so much as bake. I adore baking. I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday because I felt like it and they came out wonderfully. :D I just beat every step for about 2 minutes longer and added 1/2 a teaspoon more of vanilla. They're incredibly soft and chewy (and chocolate chip-y, as I ate some of the dough xD)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't know if this is considered cooking, but I love to grill stuff. Hamburgers, hot dogs, steak, chicken, or whatever. I usually do it if my dad isn't home and the rest of the family wants something grilled. You kind of get a sense of accomplishment after you grill up a nice meal for everyone =]

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I like cooking, but god pity you if I'm making dinner. 8D

Really, anything I make is tailored to my taste, i.e. what I can just about stomach. Burnt, undercooked, overcooked, doesn't matter how badly I screw up, it still tastes pretty good to me.
    I love baking too, but I'm not very good at it either. The only thing that I can really make which doesn't turn out too badly would be girdle scones- probably because they don't have to look pretty as well as tasting good. Though since I don't have a girdle, I use a frying pan.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I like to cook, one of my past times when I'm bored and hungry=D
    But I'm not good at it, my cookings are always ......0_o.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    i have never cooked nor have i ever learned how to cook i have people whom do that for me(and no not my mom)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Here's a dish that'll make your friends say it's name upon impact.

What the hell stew

Ingredients:

1 lb. of ground hamburger meat.
    I can of green beans.
    One pack of Four Cheese Rice-A-Roni
    Ketchup

Directions: Brown hamburger meat. At the same time, cook Rice-A-Roni & Green Beans in seperate pots. Drain Hamburger once it's browned, drain green beans once they've cooked, & prepare rice-a-roni as directed. put all cooked ingredients in a bowl. flavor generously with ketchup. serves about four.

(It's actually quite nummy, I've had some myself)

Back