• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cooking

do u like cooking

• yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • not really

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • LOVE IT

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    It's very easy to Stirfry... at least for me anyways. It's the only thing I can cook by myself that actually uses the stove. I still cook other stuff, but with other people around or via microwave.

Simple tips to Stirfry
    1. Chop up the vegetables and meat (It is very important to know how each item you plan to stirfry cooks for!)
    2. I use several peppers which cook slow so I put them in an oil coated pan first.
    3. After they have cooked for a bit I put in the onions (About 3 minutes)
    4. Once the Peppers have softened you then put in the Meat (I haven't tried anything, but chicken)
    5. You cook the meat until it is fully cooked on both sides.
    6. You may then add rice to the stirfry and then further more add an egg to quickly fry it and enhance it. (At this stage you'll want to turn the heat down to low and if you have an iron coated frying pan turn it off and let it cook while the pan is still hot)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Here's a little high-caloric recipe that I made:

You need:
    - salt
    - Sunflora oil (lol, if you can't find a Sunflora you can always use another oil, just not the motor one)
    - chicken steaks
    - soup (or a soup brick)
    - lemon juice
    - some thyme
    - some majoram
    - sliced garlic (or we can slice it, too)

Instructions:
    First, mix the lemon juice, the garlic, the majoram, the thyme and a small spoon of oil. Put the chicken steaks and spill the lemon-oil-garlic-thyme-majoram mix onto it. Cover it for 10 minutes.
    ---------->10 minutes<----------
    Spill some oil onto a deep pan and wait until it's hot. You can see that it's hot by putting a little piece of meat onto it. Watch out not to get your hand burned. If oil is having bubbles, than it's hot enough. Now, put the steaks and the marinade onto the pan. Make order so they don't touch. Put them apart. If they become orange, turn them.
    ---------->Some time<----------
    When they're orange enough, put a very little amount of soup to the pan. If you can, don't add water. If it becomes dry, you can put some more soup or mix some water with some carbon hydrates like starch.

Optional: Add some potatoes and some vegetables. And, don't forget to eat this delicious thing!

~by Watermelon
    Give credits if posed somewhere else!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I love cooking! :D It was one of my favourite GCSEs - I got A* and my result was in the Top 10 in the Country too! :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Cooking is my future profession so yeah i think that i should know how to cook. From 5 cooking has been my passion my dad taught me a lot of stuff. When i was little instead of waking him up for mother's day pancakes i made em myself for both of em. Sure the kitchen was in chaos but after a while i got the hang of it and well i feed my self. Anyone here know how to do chicken marsala or maybe chicken limone? I mean besides me. Its very fun if you liek a challenge and well its very tasty. Just a pain to make.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Baking is fun =3
    I can't cook worth my butt, though xD That's my sister's dream.
    Leave me the flour and sugar and cocoa. And chocolate chips. Brownies and Choco-chip cookies = <33

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    smothie ice cream kinda

this is really nice im having it just now

1 chop up the fruit u want in the smoothie put in a bag and put the bag in the freezer.
    2 after the fruit is frozen take it out of the freezer and put it in liqudizer/smothie blender.
    3 put in ur fave fruit jucie
    4 blitz it but until kinda like ice cream.
    5 pour in a bowl and enjoy

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a horrible cook. Partly because I don't really like cooking, and partly because I just... am. XD; I know it comes with practice, but I just can't really be bothered to cook. :x The last time I tried to cook something, I burned plastic, so... let's say I'm not gonna be touching the stove for a while, haha.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I can only bake pastries such cookies or brownies. XD

That, and I can make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches? Does that count? 8D

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I actually love cooking, especially when it comes to desserts. I enjoy complex recipes more than easy one, and I hate preparing pre-made food since it's so boring. I like making Japanese and Chinese dishes, as well as "domestic", normal Finnish dishes. I also bake brownies and cakes on regular basis, since I like them so much ^-^

My very favourite recipes are one for Japanese yakisoba, one for American brownies and then a Finnish recipe for pasta sauce. I also recently got a Japanese recipe for chocolate cake a while ago, and I'm just dying to try it if tastes any different from what I'm used to. The recipe is different, alright.

But, yeah, I love cooking. Well, maybe I'm not that excited about it if I have something better to do xD But generally I really like it.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I absolutely love cooking, especially Indian food. I am not very good at it yet, but I am learning from my father, and I like to help him when he does cook, and on big Indian festivals such as Diwali.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    I love baking, but I always have to have the recipe book in front of me. We've got this big yellow folder in our kitchen drawer of old family recipies which has loads of cakes and biscuits in.

One of the recipies is for a chocolate cake made with mayonnaise. It sounds disgusting but it tastes awesome.

Back