• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Looking Shiny

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think all shinies look great....but what is wrong with the regualr kinds?"

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I think it might be Flygon, I never got one, but I seen the image.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    What, nobody else thinks shiny Ninetales is the greatest shiny ever? D: C'mon, it's awesome! Those red eyes look even cooler against that amazing dusky, ethereal purple fur - I command you all to tremble at its beauty! :pirate:

I also second the notion that Gardevoir and Gallade have great shinies. I just really like that blue/orange combo.

Years
  • Charizard is the best that is the only shinney i like and i got it completly non haked lol (im very proud) lol yeah but charizard is awsome but its original red and orange still looks cool just black looks better

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Shiny Blaziken - The overall sprite looks cooler, fiercer, and stronger than Blaziken's normal sprite (the normal one's still awesome, though)! :)
    Coolest Looking Shiny Coolest Looking Shiny
    Now, I honestly cannot decide between Normal and Shiny Charizard, Rayquaza, and Giratina!
    Charizard - orange Charizard is just too classic and awesome, and it shows that Charizard purely represents fire.:t006:

Rayquaza - black and yellow is a very cool combo (as all black Shinys are sleek in design) but the green & yellow combo is very nice too, and it fits Rayquaza theme of Lord of The Skies, and representing Pokemon Emerald (plus it helps the Legendaries match the Starters' main colors).:t384:

Giratina - the "negative colors" theme of Giratina is awesome, but the normal version symbolizes a sense of death and chaos more (mainly because it has red, which is nicely combo'd with gray as well)
    Coolest Looking Shiny

Anyway, I really hope the shiny variations of Charizard, Rayquaza, and Giratina become cool normal color themes for other Pokemon (hopefully new Dragon types); that way, I won't have to decide which one to use mainly! They're all so awesome!! :D
    Coolest Looking ShinyCoolest Looking Shiny

Last edited:

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • These are my favorites in order.
    Coolest Looking Shiny

^I'd hit that. :3
    Coolest Looking Shiny

It just REEKS of awesome!
    Coolest Looking Shiny

Gotta love gold and silver!
    Coolest Looking Shiny

She's adorable! =D
    Coolest Looking Shiny

So cute....So gorgeous. >.<

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • I'd say Magikarp and Gyarados.
    Off-topic: But the ugliest is definitely Garchomp, the colour has hardly changed at all!!!

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Id have to argue between Shiny Metagross and Charizard...

Years
  • I really think a yellow Meganium looks amazing.
    Shiny Mesprit is also really pleasing to the eyes; at least, based on the color palletes in the game.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would have to say shiny charizard, dragonite, sceptile, electrode, and metagross are the coolest shines!!! =]

Back