• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
  • Just change "city" to "town". Everything is happening and will only happen in Jubilee, the setting for the role-play.

I also caught an instance of a "hell" in there. Tut, tut, mister.

Did you want me to edit it? I didn't even realize I put it in there until you pointed it out; hell is not really a cuss that registers to me like it used to. However, if you wish for me to edit out I'll respect your wishes and try not to let it happen again.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Did you want me to edit it? I didn't even realize I put it in there until you pointed it out; hell is not really a cuss that registers to me like it used to. However, if you wish for me to edit out I'll respect your wishes and try not to let it happen again.

Kindly edit, yes.

As for the hell part, remember my rule and how I applied it to your character application? It's even more relevant IC. I appreciate your initiative.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Greiger, did you draw the picture in your post? I ask because I really like the picture in your post, and I wanted to know if you drew it.

Haha, I'm not artist. I'm a talented story writer, but no artist. I found it on tumblr and thought it was fitting.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Unfortunately I'm not the best with tumblr. I uploaded this image on imgur to get it to appear in the post, so while I still search for the tumblr post itself here's the imgur one.

https://i.imgur.com/vhcLVwi.png

Jauntier

Years
  • UPDATE FOR PLAYERS: The Mission is up! You can always find the Mission in the second post in this thread! Check your PMs for your something extra as well, but don't mention it.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Okay, so for those in Forget-me-Not, are you guys up for a JP? We have our SECRET mission to do, so here are some questions.

1) Do you have a skype? We can meet there and discuss more stuff on it and openly talk about our secret stuff
    2) Are you okay with using EP to jp? Given we have this big mission and the secret stuff to do too, we can organize our parts there for one post instead of having a million smaller posts.

So if you do have a skype just tell me the name either here or in PM and I can cobble up a group for us.

Jauntier

Years
  • Okay, so for those in Forget-me-Not, are you guys up for a JP?

1) You are in Spirited Away. Please, mate, don't forget who you personally signed up for.

2) The issue with a joint post in this role-play is that one team will have went through large chunks of in-game time, while the other team may not have cared to go through a joint-post, and thus are going a couple in-game minutes at a time.

My posts keep track of time, as you can see. I need to be able to mete them out evenly so that events are synced up between the two stores, which is crucial when dealing with something like our first Mission--and that you can't cooperate a joint post for, because those inflitrating will be discussing with the rival team what it is the team is secretly doing and how you will be discovering it. Then that information would be leaked back to your home team before the posts are even up. That takes the gas out of everything.

I encourage you all to chat with each other about what you plan to do, but I discourage a joint post, at least at this time. I will ultimately decide whether or not JPs will be a hindrance to the make up of this role play--I forgot that's the big method here on PokeCommunity.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Gah, mistype, it was 2 in the morning for me, what can you expect after having five hours of my baby nephew screaming in my ear? ;;

And okay, good to know. Alright, so chatting is fine, but JPs are no dice. Well then, instead of using skype to set up JPs we can always use the PM system here and just tag everyone in one big message for our respective sides. And I was actually going to ask about the time factor next, so thanks for that!

Jauntier

Years
  • Gah, mistype, it was 2 in the morning for me, what can you expect after having five hours of my baby nephew screaming in my ear? ;;

Yeah, really? Did you have to borrow headphones from your sister, too?

Well then, instead of using skype to set up JPs we can always use the PM system here and just tag everyone in one big message for our respective sides. And I was actually going to ask about the time factor next, so thanks for that!

No problem! Always willing to share with you info.

The PM system on this site, as I said before, doesn't support group conversations, which is why in the last PM I sent you guys, there's that secret link to the public pad you hopefully bookmarked. I encourage you all to visit it. I did recently write up some info for clarification for both teams there, so everyone, please review it.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alright, no problemo there. Oh! And also another question. Are we limited to a certain number of posts before you come around with an update post?

Jauntier

Years
  • Wow, Titanpad.

You're so useful.

Alright, no problemo there. Oh! And also another question. Are we limited to a certain number of posts before you come around with an update post?

No. You don't worry about that. Post as often as you feel is natural to the pace of the story, considering what your character is doing. All of this time-keeping is strictly my business. I just want you all to focus on your character interaction and development. I deal with the little things so you don't have to.

Last edited:

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • I have created another image of my character. Is it more accurate now, Jauntier? It took me about 3 minutes to complete, and I'm happy with the result. My parents said I could be an artist if I really tried, though I should focus on school first.

Also I hope Grezlar replies later today.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • I might be able to get around to posting Friday or something like that. I've been really busy with other RPs and school. I will still post, so do not fret.

Jauntier

Years
  • As an aside, I will have a post up tomorrow, once I return from work.

In other news:

I have created another image of my character. Is it more accurate now, Jauntier? It took me about 3 minutes to complete, and I'm happy with the result. My parents said I could be an artist if I really tried, though I should focus on school first.

Also I hope Grezlar replies later today.

If your stripe is blue, then surely. I trust you can further edit pictures for a simple recolor if you feel the need to. I'm not so concerned either way; I know that I personally have your character description in my head.

You should write a diary of your personal life, Brendan. I'm sure it'd be a popular read.

I might be able to get around to posting Friday or something like that. I've been really busy with other RPs and school. I will still post, so do not fret.

As long as you strive to meet the posting guideline I have at the end of the F.A.Q. portion in the first post, you will be fine. I hand out notices as reminders as well.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • I actually do have a diary, Jauntier. It helps me forget some things...

Grezlar, while I was waiting for your post, I made your character: https://i.imgur.com/NgTdK4h.png

Thanks Brendan, but you should know that, that picture is the property of Ken Sugimori of the Pokemon Co. and he will personally call the FBI to come to your house. Your parents should have a million $ in cash to pay for your bail. Or I can call the A-Team to break you out, I have many friends in high places.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • I don't live in the FBI. Dad says they can't find us if we keep wiping the computer anyway.

Haha! I have tricked you Brendan14! I am actually the FBI, and this was an undercover mission!! Wiping computer is a federal offence and you and ur father are under arrest!1!

Back