• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Actually they are very different. The roof is now not only flat but is elevated into a triangle with a bit cut off. Very detailed stuff as well. I cannot wait to see the indoors.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    To me, the trees look a bit different but still similar to DPPT trees. I'd have to look at them carefully and see the difference.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The ones in I think Eckruteak or Azalea, those trees are very different with the yellow added into it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    The trees looked very similar to DP's at first, because the videos were blurry and you couldn't see the details as well, and they have flat colors in similar places as the DP ones, so it looked like them. Now that I've seen a high quality screen or two, and have even devamped the trees, I can see the difference from the DP trees now. The main reason is that they use a pallette similar to DP. I hope Game Freak changes that, so less comparison could be made, and just so it could look a little better in general. It would look great with the same pallette anyways though.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes, the differences are kind of hard to tell, but if you look a little bit closely you can see the difference. I wouldn't mind them staying the same though. After all, they're just trees.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I didn't see teh blue flag too cleary either. Though, I did notice the little skinny cut tree with the Pichu event CoroCoro pics from Serebii, and I have to say it looks like it was just randomly placed there. I'm hoping it would at least look more natural by the time the game is released.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I haven't exactly seen the Blue flag yet, but I have heard of it. If there really is a blue flag, there would most likely be a red flag on the Pokemon Center's roof. It would be kind of awkward to see a blue flag on the Pokémarts and none on the Pokemon Center.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It would kind of be weird to see a dead straight flag standing there, so I'm hoping they give it a graphicsla look to make it appear as if it is moving with the wind.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is a good thing that it moves, because it really would have been weird if it just stood there in the game. Except, no one else has seen the flag x_x.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hopefully in the next video or set of scans we get, the flag will be seen more cleary, but as for now I'm hoping they give more information on the storyline next.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd like to see how Olivine City will look. Was there trees in Olivine? I don't recall seeing so much.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I would really love to see some battle footage with the new wild battle remix. But knowing Pokemon Sunday, We'll only hear bits and pieces of it due to the host screaming and such. And after the footage is over, prepare to see them all fall on the floor in shock. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would really love to see some battle footage with the new wild battle remix. But knowing Pokemon Sunday, We'll only hear bits and pieces of it due to the host screaming and such. And after the footage is over, prepare to see them all fall on the floor in shock. :P

LoL, Oh my gosh, that sounds exactly what they might do in the next set of footage. Now, let's see it coming.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The menu is what has the options such as to look at the Pokémon in your part, to save, options, bag, etc. I would like to see how it operates though by them showing us more with the game over time.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well when I saw the start menu on one of the scans I just didn't like how it was so green. I don't know what color they could've put but I guess I could get used to it. I thought it was a cool add to the touch screen though.

Back