• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Seriously. If you see this you might either
    a) rage
    b) overjoy
    c) all of the above.

CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh my! Thank you for posting this up.

Wow could this be the event for the notched-ear Pichu?

This is a great discovery, and I must say the girl looks rather cute in that outfit.

The Pichu is by your side, does this mean we can have any pokemon follow us?

Also if no one has seen it, we still have that pokegear!

Wooooooooooooooh!!!!!! Wow great picks there! I will love these new games. They include those cool events, the pokemon sprites appear just in front of you... And the New Ilex Forest and Shrine is just awesome!

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG... I forgot to mention the Pokemon fan arts are great!

And seems that Crystal won't be in this game too, since that new female character has the pokegear...

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The girl looks cute actually, I guess adding her instead of Crystal might be something new and original for the game. I would like to see her sprite. Hmm, the Pichus are shown both the Notch Eared and the Pikachu colored one as well. Could this mean the Notch Eared Pichu will be capturable as I suspected? Could this mean the Pikachu Colored Pichu will be an event that is also able to be captured as well? We'll all know over time.

Though, in the Pichu pic the starter wasn't following, does this mean the Pokémon that follows can be changed with the first party Pokémon on your team, who knows.

These are great scans ... Nice to see the Ilex forest by the way.

Well, the Pokgear is now a watch, and blue and pink as well, very nice! I expect seeing this as the touch screen item for the DS.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    c)

Awesome, looks like the starter won't follow you all the time (possibly when it is in the PC) when you see the Pichu screenshot. Crystal is gone now. =O I love these. <3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah I will state what I noticed.
    The starter is going to be with you through the whole game. But possibly only up till you evolve it.
    The Poke-gear as I stated has a camera. DSi functions people?
    The new girl looks more Johto then Crys in my opinion.
    Seems to me the machine to choose starters like in oaks lab is in full 3D
    What is that building that gold and cynda are standing in front?
    Please note also the first person view is back. In 3D! So it seems.
    Also zipper hoodie...

Only I get such awesome guesses.
    I love the new arts.
    I wonder what the Pichu event is..
    Also it seems only until your starter evolves will it stay out.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The new Gold actually doesn't look bad....im happy now.

But Crystal..WTF is that sh*t!?

Crystal was part of the Crystal game, adding a new female sprite shouldn't be too much of a surprise as Crystal was not originally from the Gold/Silver game. The new Gold looks neat, I think as well...The new hat isn't as bad as I might have though.

Edit: It seems as though the evolution for the starter would have been too much, but not to me. Cynda, is that the new girl's name? xD Camera in the Pokegear, if so, then it certainly just might be a DSi feature...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Cynda=Cyndaquil. Also I just noticed your starter is not there cause the Pichu's are following. And Amity square can have the evolutions so why not. Also it looks very likely that its a camera. And is it a poke-gear? It sure seems so they are built almost the same. Just a different style for the current gen. I love it.

Years
    OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THESE! You're awesome. (This thread should be stickied.)

These two characters look sooooooooooo cute! <3 I really love Gold's new outfit. (My mom even likes the characters' clothes, too.) I'm still excited over this! ^_^ (I'm kinda happy that they replaced Kris.) I see a Cyndaquil following Gold...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Look:
    Spoiler:

If you notice at the bottom screen it looks like a few buttons or something? Of course this is before you get the Poketch since this is in New Bark Town.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Look:
    Spoiler:

If you notice at the bottom screen it looks like a few buttons or something? Of course this is before you get the Poketch since this is in New Bark Town.

Does the pictures in the touch screen looked colored to me, unlike in DPPt? Those also may not be buttons, but they looks sort of like faces, Gym Leaders, perhaps?

Cynda = Cyndaquil, got it, but I wonder what the name of this new girl is...xD I wonder if we can expect to see her in the Anime perhaps? ...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Look:
    Spoiler:

Actually you get the gear 2 minutes into the game. when you walk downstairs you automatically get stopped by mom and she give you the gear. And it should be. I can see a map a radio and a phone icon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Methinks it's the Pokegear, Poketch style as predicted.

Pictures = lots of new stuff to speculate on! Decent amount, there...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    This looks neat,I like Cynda's OW sprite aswell.

The new Female? Or should i say the new Crystal(Maybe?) Isnt surprising as what Flash said Crystal was only anounnced in the crystal game(I played it actully) And this is Gold and Silver remakes.The new Gold,not much he's Totally normal to me.

Pink and Blue Pokegear,I can also see Its gunna be in the Lower screen,Kinda Diamond And Pearl like dont you agree? But meh.

The Arts looks great.

In the pichu event,Dosent it Looks like one of them is the Pichu Coloured Pichu and the other one is The Notched ear Pichu? Or maybe its just me?

It seems The starter Isnt following you in the Pichu picture,Actully i think its a Cut-scene thats why the starter isnt following.

Anyway thank for showing us These I actully got Excited.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Hmm, I see the Slowpoke Well and Celebi's Shrine... and something I'd bet my money is the Sprout Tower. They all look awesome.

But what I see is the starter following the trainer around Violet, which makes me specially happy :D

So I'll guess I'll rejoice ^^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The picture does hsow the Pikachu colored Pichu, just it is hard to tell if the other is the Notch Eared Pichu...There are nice spriting of Cyndaquil, that is true. Want to see how they did with Totodile.

The bottom screen buttons, looks like they actually might have added a lot more the the PokGear, I expect some might even be new DSi features too.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah! I also called something else! If you can see the trees in violet are different front those in new bark. So if they do change then..

Anyway is that violet? I cannot make out where the hell that is.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Well first of, THE HOPPIP ART IS AWESOME! Secondly, I kinda dislike the girl, I prefered good old blue haired Crystal...

Back