• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
    Years
    Granted, but they are so well-matched that their Pikachu's attack each other and destroy the entire world...

I wish Bayleef would rejoin Ash's team...

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Granted, but Bayleef is never used in battle... =C

I wish that the EXP. ALL from the original RBY games still existed...

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Granted but it only gives 1 exp to each pokemon no matter how strong the pokemon.

i wish soulsilver came out before christmas.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Granted but they will all be glitched and recalled until the problem is fixed in Spring 2010.

I wish that Clefairy was the main mascot when they were deciding which pokemon would be the series mascot.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Granted. But Pikachu murders Clefairy, feeds it to its gang of Carnivorous Pikachu and takes over as Mascot. that was a bit gory. sry.

I wish I had the 4 Regis.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Granted, but most of theme are glitched and behave the same way as bad eggs from GSC, for which they cannot be transferred to the PC, cannot be used for battle, cannot be released, etc... Taking up 4 spaces in your party.

I wish that Pikachu had a branch evolution.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Granted, it a backwards evolution that causes it to revert back to pichu and forget all of its moves.

I wish I could morph into the anime at will.

Latiace

I'm back!
    Years
    Granted but the world's balance becomes upset and you get affected with a fatal nosebleed that lasts for hours and Gliscor and I will continue this run-on sentence and rule the world which causes him to eat you and Pikachu and Clefairy and Palkia and Dialga and Magikarp and Ash and Misty and Brock and Hamster and Gerbil and Rabbit and... *Runs out of breath*

I wish Blaziken was the Pokemon mascot and Eevees were anthropomorphic!

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
    Granted, but then Pikachu evolves back into Pichu, Ash literally lifts his face off of his head, and his voice sounds like Mario's.

I wish ice cream sandwiches were made of MooMoo Milk.

NatureKeeper

Granted, Splash on your Arceus lv.X, bye Arceus lv.x.

I wish that I get a SoulSilver US Special Pre-Release version.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Granted you didn't delete the game it just restarted to the 4th badge

i wish my ds had better battery life (when ever i we drive to Queensland it always dies with like 2 hours to go)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back