• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Granted, but no one likes you anymore and you have no one to listen to it with.

I wish they made a 5th Generation with a new region

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted but it's 200 squares high and long, with a new pokemon called "MAGIKWUSS" that only knows "I LIEK FUD" which makes him confused before killing him (the only 1 HP he has) You have him as the only starter, and he does not evolve. There are 2 cities, and all of them have really stupid people, and all trainers have lvl 100 pokemon. The only pokemon there are, are MAGIKWUSS and MAGIKARP which does not evolve.

I wish I could one day meet Satoshi Tajiri

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Granded but now everyone believes all Standing Pokemon are legends

I wish people didnt think Heatran and Rotom were legends...

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Granded but you can only edit your own posts and dont have much power

I wish I had a Mudkipz, I liek Mudkipz

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted, but it evolves into a Sunkern that only knows a move called "SISSY FLOPPOO" which confuses and then kills the Sunkern.

I wish that I could discover a new non-save corrupting cheat in the Gold/Silver games that involves finding any Generation III Pokemon that, doesn't turn into other Pokemon after catching it, know their right moves, and don't evolve into crap. And they will all have correct non-glitchy sprites and are usable in all battles and allow me to continue catching other Pokemon and will not erase all my other Pokemon.

Try and find something to change with that!!!

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Granted, but then a nearby star goes supernova and irradiates the Earth... tomorrow.

I wish they had done a better job at remixing the music for HGSS.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Granted, but they're nuked when you find out.

I wish I could be in charge of the next Pokemon series.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted, but the new game is called "MAGIKWUSS; I LIEK PIE EDISHUN!" and it is co-runned by a bunch of idiots. The only Pokemon in the game is called MAGIKWUSS and it has 1 move called "ARF DOGGYADFGRCEW" which confuses and then kills it. After making the game you get killed by a angry Tyrannitar who yells "You Suck!"

I wish I could hear John William's Orchestra play the song from "Azalea Town"

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Granted. You find that's it was in the oven all these years.

I wish that I could find my Platinum...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back