• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Granted so with your new found power you decide to take on team rocket at there head quarters you verse about 300 grunts and 20 executives. then after that your best team has been regused to rubble you stumble towards the pokemon center, but then no other the gary oak wants to challenge you!! he then beats you and takes your title =O

Also i wish ryhorn will evolve earlier

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Granted but then he gets like so much PC gets 1000 threads spamming how cool he is

I wish Pikachu didn't suck.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Granted, he's UNGODLIKE and banned in everything, from Wi-fi battles to ordinary in-game trainers.

I wish that I didn't have to train to get my Pokemon good enough for the Frontier.

RadiosX5

PC's Resident Otaku
    Years
    Granted, but i eat that pokemon and watch you cry XD (Dont take it that i don't like you, because i haven't met you XP)

I wish for the 5th generation to be good!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I wish that hacks were easy to make.
    Granted, they will all be terrible though.

Edit: Oops, forgot the wish

I wish for a pet Garchomp to scare the neighbors with.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back