• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Granted, but I take back my wish because the world in your Fanfic was grutesque. Also,
    Spoiler:

I wish I could write a hit Fanfic.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    I love that song....anyway Granted But It will be replaed with an infectious Virus Starring the Guy who made Pants on the Ground During American Idol and crash every computer that ever searched those words or played the music..

I wish that the real world was the pokemon universe.Me and My brother keep talking about how cool that it would be.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Granted, but when you beat it it resets your game.

I wish that you could start with an Abra that knew all the elemental punches and obeyed you.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
    Granted, but it's been h4xed by Team Rocket, and it takes over your mind making you a zombie!

I wish, I wish, I wish I had a Swampert in real life. (That wasn't evil, and obeys me.)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Granted, but it only knows Splash and somehow learned Splash...

I wish I had a Mountain Dew

Karel_Kazuki

Years
    Granted but the Carbonic acid in it is made from Muk and will burn you from the inside out.

I wish that Pokecommunity had its own MMOrpg

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted, but it is TEXT BASED!!!! AUUGH!! Also the only 2 options are "Die", and "Spackledorf" the latter involving your character running around in underwear, losing all Pokemon & Items. It also shortcircuits your computer.

I wish I could see pictures (lord knows I'd die if I went there, BigDaddies and Splicers oh my!) of a real life "Rapture" from BioShock

Karel_Kazuki

Years
    Granted but you get sucked into the game with low health and in a crossfire with no cover,weapons or healing equipment and you cant turn it off so the only two options are to die or run around screaming the Im a Barbie Girl song....

I wish that I knew how to script so I could get my progress on my game to go faster.

polkapika

The Fire Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Granted, but a virus deletes the game file.
    I wish that nobody would like mudkipz.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted but they- Oh god!NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*fades to black*

"Magikarps are so cool! Magikarps they rule! Magikarps for you and me! Magikarps WITH SOmes TEAAAAAA!! MaGIKArpz! MAgiKAAARPZ! MSGADFIKARPZ!! THEY ARE SO FUN! A MAGIKARPZ FOR EVRY1!!"

*fades to ChrisTom's avatar who's waking up*

"God is it over?"

I wish I could meet the Totodile from my Fanfic and make him feel better about himself...

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    OBJECTION!
    That wish clearly contradicts your avatar, so instead, your totodile is now suffering from chronic depression. (I've been waiting a long time to do something like this :))

I wish that the Pokemon DP anime was actually good.

Granted, but 4kids has bought it out and ruined it.

I wish I had a Gengar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back