• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmic Hacks Inc.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Hey i'd like to join!

Skills: Mapping

However my only mapping skils are limited. the only mapping I can do involves the Advanced series (RSE-FRLG)

nothing

Gorto Hacker
    Years
    Okay, ready.

NAME:SKY TOWN

Cosmic Hacks Inc.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    Thunderbolt Persian 776 - post proof show me a map you've made.

nothing - im sorry that map isn't really good enough. To start the house just above lab. there is no way of getting in. The is a glitch in the roof of the lab roof and the whole map looks very boring indeed.

I can give you one more chance. heres a bit of inspiration
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.

the map i used as entry to Buizeru Inc and was accepted

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    I already have my pokemon listed and here is a script that talks then starts a wild battle with Rayquaza level 75 with a special swirl in:

'-----------------------
    #org 0x14D6CD
    faceplayer
    msgbox 0x817306C '"It's Master Death fr..."
    callstd 0x3
    wildbattle 0x196 75 3 'Rayquaza Battle
    end

'---------
    ' Strings
    '---------
    #org 0x17306C
    = It's Master Death from the game\nMonsters from Hell\nonly for GameCube! It wants to fight!

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Hey can i join??
    i can be a beta tester for any game!!

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    HackMaster72 - ok ill add you up as a scipter

tyranitar 3000 - welcome to Cosmic Hacks Inc our beta tester friend

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey. I'm Dustin.

I would love to be a part of this team. I'm pretty good at spriting. I can copy art style very well. Here are a few examples:

This is a Pokemon I made back in the red and blue days. I drew him on paper all the time. It took me about ten or fifteen minutes, but here we go. theanim8or.box43.net/frosten.PNG Sorry, I'm not allowed to post urls yet. His name is Frosten, it's an Ice Pokemon. It has wings, it can learn certain wing moves, but it's too heavy to fly. I think he used to have an evolution. Not sure, I'll have to look in my sketchbooks. The wings are similar to Zubat's, but I didn't copy them. He has the same colors as Dewgong.

Here's another pokemon I created back in the day. I cant remember his name, so I'm just calling him fluffy thing. He has the typical cutesy Pokemon look. Not dis similar to Jigglypuff, Pikachu, or Togepi. theanim8or.box43.net/fluffything.PNG. His shoes are similar to Tangelas, and his color is from Sparows Head.

A couple of other ideas for Pokemon - an explosive rat, giant rock spider, a two headed monkey with hairy armpits.

I'm particularly interested in the development of the story, and Pokemon.

Although, I've never worked on a Pokemon game. I'm not totally unfamiliar with game design. I've made a couple Legend of Zelda games, and a Mario game. I would love to learn more about ROM hacking.

I would also like to help with the website. I am an extremly talented web designer. My home page: theanim8or.box43.net I hand coded that (although It's not quite finished yet. We could set up a chat room for meetings and discussion, a wiki, forums, all that jazz. I could set us up on my friends server.

So can I join?

Last edited:

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    nothing - that is one awesome hometown. 1 tip dont host maps like that with photobucket they come up to small.

Innagadadavida/Dustin - i like your sprites very much ur in. also about the website could u design something then send me a copy of it and the files to [email protected].
    I shall ad you to the team list as a web designer as well.

Zacceh

Years
    Ok Blaze I know you got the proof that I can map so i'm in. i'll show it to all of you as well....if I can find the URL...

.::Edit:Here's my town, Sigphindale:
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.
    ::.

Last edited:

HackMaster72

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Hello Innagadadavida, hope to see you on here, I hope we can be friends. You might be quite a help if you want to help me work on my hack. I need a GOOD spriter, im not very good. I hope you continue a career in ROM hacking. I can also teach you rom hacking.

Zacceh

Years
    Blaze, ima have to quit because i'm getting a littlr more into my hack and I need to take time to work on it. Btw, you can use that map if you need to because I made BIG changes to Littleroot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    EDIT: Uhmmm. Yeah, I can't seem to make up my mind. Wait ok, yes I have. I'm staying.
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.

Last edited:

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    please don't leave Gengazard if you want the group to help with ur hack just post + Dustin if u have an idea for a hack post it here and we can all have a go

Zacceh

Years
    Dustin's working with me on my hack right now. Also can I make Pokémon Isthmis a Cosmic Isthmis Hacking Inc. production? Cuz i'm hoping I can stay and get help from the team on my Hack.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    sure ill post Pokémon Isthmis too the current project list if you could post a link here that would be great

HackMaster72

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    ooh guys i made an IPS of the latest of my hack: Rubikonartist! Take a look, but theres only a little bit of it hacked. please tell me wat u think!

Back