• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmic Hacks Inc.

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Pokemon Ruby(E), also refered to as AXVE.
    My website is also up.its on my siggy!

hold on sorry i didnt have it on my siggy at the time so i gotta double post(srry moderators XD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Oh crap...ok Dustin you already know about this but Pokémon Isthmis got corrupted and i'm having to start all over again. Also me and Dustin have made ALOT of changes to the storyline. Including a new name. The new name for this hack is called Pokémon Maulve: The Era of Darkness. Poké FUsion experiments replace about 64 pokémon in this game. When you play the full version if there ever IS one, you'll see why it's called the era of darkness. Just a heads up when the first Beta for Maulve comes out, the Gym was destroyed and a more updated Beta will explain why. The gym however WAS re-located to a cave north of RUstboro(will change name). Also, you will see Vigroths surrounding the area where the gym is, they are the construction workers. YES That is the moving truck by the Vigroths. If you play this Beta right now, NOTHING will be edited other than the gym. I need a scripter that understands hex btw and can change the rare pokémon events into other events KIND OF like the gengar event in the tutorials thingie. Also due to the fact that this hacks name HAS been changed, the team working on this hack will now be called Maulve Hacking Inc.

•Gengazard•

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Ok guys. I hope everyone read all of the post above mine. Check it out.

Cosmic Hacks Inc.

If you're helping us with Pokemon Mauve: The Era Of Darkness, please put this in your signature. It would help us get the word out about the new project.

To Gengazard:
    So if we were to tell people it was by Mauve Hacking Inc. we would say under the supervision of Cosmic Hacking Inc.? cause it's already under their current projects.

To Blaze:
    Hey, on the first post, when you typed what everyone does, could you change my name to just Innagadadavida? Right now it's Innagadadavida/Dustin.

Everyone else:
    Does Troplet look beter with or without wings?
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.

Last edited:

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    Innagadadavida said:
    Ok guys. I hope everyone read all of the post above mine. Check it out.

Cosmic Hacks Inc.

If you're helping us with Pokemon Mauve: The Era Of Darkness, please put this in your signature. It would help us get the word out about the new project.

To Gengazard:
    So if we were to tell people it was by Mauve Hacking Inc. we would say under the supervision of Cosmic Hacking Inc.? cause it's already under their current projects.

To Blaze:
    Hey, on the first post, when you typed what everyone does, could you change my name to just Innagadadavida? Right now it's Innagadadavida/Dustin.

Everyone else:
    Does Troplet look beter with or without wings?
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.

Troplet looks better with wings.

I changed ur name to just Innagadadavida + about the Mauve Hacking Inc thing you can't have an inc within an inc but if you wanted you could change the name to Mauve Hacks and have it as a branch of Cosmic Hacking Inc.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Skills: Beta Tester for now
    Past Experience: I've beta tested a lot of hacks

P.S. Yes I can hack, but I don't like to hack in groups ;) .

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    welcome to the group Chris-h11.

just to say im limiting beta testers to 15 so sign up quick

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Hello.
    I want to join your team.
    I got a mapping skills and writing stories, so I guess I can be one of these.
    If you want a proof of my mapping skills, give me an assignment to do, and I'll map it.

Hope you need me,
    Gal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Id like to join as either a mapper or beta tester (could be spriter but it is a work in progress) you know what my work on mapping is like, improving quite good atm.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    ExMow - ok map a new hometown with 3 houses and 2 labs, and can u come up with a stroyline for a hack the group can work on.

InKVit - ok ur in for both mapper and beta tester, check of the thread for Pokemon : Ancestors

InkVit suggested as a final name for Pokemon Parrallels being Pokemon : The Last Hope i'd like to get the groups opinion.

also please insert this user bar into your sig if you are a member
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.

Code: - remove the * when putting in sig
    [URL*=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68216*]
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.
    [/URL]

or use this banner
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.

Code: - again remove stats when putting in sig.
    [URL*=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68216*]
    Cosmic Hacks Inc.
    [/URL]

HackMaster72

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    My next version of my hack

I havent done much but i added a new pokemon, which i cant change the name of til i know wat the offset of the name is. can some one please tell me or tell me how to find out myself?
    EDIT: Never mind, i used the ini file of AdvanceMap to find it. Its name is GRAPSY, it is Grass and Psychic, and is pretty good. Im attaching the current patch. Can you guys check it out and tell me if you like it?
    EDIT:Well im up to edit number 2 and I have already made v0.03a! It is only a minor fix and should NOT be downloaded unless you are having problems.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    HackMaster72 said:
    I havent done much but i added a new pokemon, which i cant change the name of til i know wat the offset of the name is. can some one please tell me or tell me how to find out myself?
    EDIT: Never mind, i used the ini file of AdvanceMap to find it. Its name is GRAPSY, it is Grass and Psychic, and is pretty good. Im attaching the current patch. Can you guys check it out and tell me if you like it?
    EDIT:Well im up to edit number 2 and I have already made v0.03a! It is only a minor fix and should NOT be downloaded unless you are having problems.

What is it a hack of m8? :p

HackMaster72

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Its a hack of Pokemon Ruby(E) which in editors might be called AXVE.

EDIT:Ive released the Rubikonartist v0.03. this one is still minor but it adds a bit, and shortens the part before the first battle.

EDIT:Im on my second edit. Ive now got a version 0.04, which now has the sounds of the title and intro movie sounds changed. Dang, im a lean mean, releasing machine!

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Skills: Spriting, maps, text, wild Pokemon, Pokemon replacement (but I don't know how to change a Pokemon's colors).
    Proof of work:I would post some, but PokeCom won't let me post links/images until I've made 15 posts. Including this post, I think my count is like.... 4...
    Past Experience:Currently working on Pokemon Flame Version, a hack of Ruby.

Off-topic: Does anyone know how I can put a Pokemon into a hack without erasing any that are already there? (I have scratch Lucario sprites and I want him to be #387 in Flame.) Also, help with custom pallets would be nice. (Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.)
    Um, if you want to see a few of my sprites, go to putfile. com/ crazychocobo (I only put the spaces in so I could post the URL).
    EDIT: I am also glad to do beta testing. ;)

HackMaster72

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Yes there is a way to insert pokemon, ive already inserted 3 of them! Im gonna tell you how! *means required
    *open up unLZ.gba
    *take the pokemon you want to use as a base
    *click save as...
    *save it as a PNG file.
    *open up the PNG file in Paint
    (Not required but REALLY helps)draw a black rectangle as close to the original base pokemon as possible without overlapping.
    *take your original and put in in the box. NOTE: It MUST!!! be in the box, otherwise it wont work.
    *then in unLZ.gba click import
    *choose your file.
    *Then click Write to Rom
    *uncheck the Auto Abort.
    *then check the Export Pallette and Export Image
    *type in a blank offset for each input box.
    *then click ok
    close unLZ.gba
    *open RSBall
    *type in the number 251 in the input box next to the combo box. then click the |> button
    *then under Pointer Management put in the same offsets you used in unLZ.gba
    *click apply pointer changes.
    TADAAA!!! you just inserted pokemon number 387!!!

Back