• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Cosplay Pikachu

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    After winning a contest in OR/AS, you can receive a special female only Pikachu that can wear five different costumes. Depending on the costume the Pikachu wears, it will have a different exclusive move. This Pikachu cannot evolve, cannot breed, and cannot be traded away. It also cannot be shiny.

What did you think of cosplay Pikachu? Which costume is your favorite?

I never bothered with her. I just took her and boxed her. It's kind of a shame it's forever stuck in OR/AS. I guess the devs were just too lazy to make it available to put in Pokemon Bank, lol.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    I used her on my team!! I called her Kaylee, because I feel like that's a good popstar-sounding name. :3 I don't think I ever bothered to change her costume, though...I guess that makes the popstar costume my favorite, but I also like Belle.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I never bothered using Cosplay Pikachu, either in real battles or in contest battles as it was probably intended for. I may have used it in battles if it could have evolved into a Cosplay Raichu, but unsurprisingly Raichu was given no love as usual.

Back