• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay Update!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • I've decided to go as Blue/Leaf for my anime convention in January.

140px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png

Of course, with Halloween coming up, I plan on using a Halloween party as a trial run for the outfit. It's coming together nicely. I've already bought the top, skirt, wig, and hat, and the leg warmers are on their way from eBay. Pictures of the outfit thus far are on their way, though certain elements (the black trim on the top and the red trim on the hat) won't be ready by the Halloween showing. Since the con is in January, I'm debating whether to wear some sheer hosiery for insulation (as well as that "smooth leg" look).

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
  • Interesting. They should make a fictional character convention. You could go as Lisa :P Or maybe even Fred. That would be hilarious.

Back