• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Countdown to PCs 7000th member! XD

Sainu

SUXX0RS
    Years
    • Age 73
    • Seen Aug 20, 2005
    Yeah, we have somewhat 40 or 60 members left til we see who is PCs 7000th member, it may be exciting for some, but fo others, maybe not XD, yeah, 7000 isnt REALLY special in some ways, i mean, its not like.. 10000 is it? XD, so yeah, lets just count down, but still, i dunno if this goes here or not XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I... don't see what's so funny, but you made a double-typo there. :P The next round number is 8,000. Not really important enough to have its own thread, but yay...?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    We've had like 11,000 members join already, haven't we? And it's the countdown to the 8,000th member too and we only need 28 more members from the time of writing this XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    That too. We cleared out about 2,000 postless accounts a few months back, so you shouldn't always go by what the front page says. Even though their accounts were deleted, they were still members. :P

Sainu

SUXX0RS
    Years
    • Age 73
    • Seen Aug 20, 2005
    Oh yeh o.o; xD, i didnt notice that, and yeah, i guess it might be that special enough to make a thread about, if you think the same, close it, i dont really mind XD, and ya, stupid typo x.o XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Arcy...o.o there are 8,006 members...o.O XD;
    Not on the main page. I was talking about how many people registered (check the user ID of the newest member).

Rukario Master said:
    Over 8,000 members, WOW. This place is fun and active, much better then SPPf.
    Well PC would have over 11,500 members if none were deleted. So it would be a lot larger.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Yea, we have lots of multiple accounts, and including the banned accounts, we would have a lot more members. THis thread is kind of pointless now.

Back