• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yambo

Power Seeker
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    less then 24 hours untill i get my copy of Pokemon X seriously cant sleep!!!

Years
  • I live in Vienna and some Game Stops already had the copy today :3 The first Pokémon game I didn't have to import an English version of as the new games feature several languages. So I bought Y today and roughly played 1 1/2 hours. Really nice. I'm disappointed at the minimal use of the 3D effect, though. Not even the battles are in 3D really. Since there's no university tomorrow, I'll be able to play all day all weekend <3

Years
  • Funny how there are some areas (New Zealand and Australia) are gonna get the games before Japan xD but idk.. it's just those areas are east of Japan and are ahead in time from Japan as well

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Whoever wants to be friends on the 3ds add me 0576-4742-8692 pm me with your friend code :)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • JAYSUS WHY Y U COME SO SLOWLY SATURDAY

I have to wait about 32 hours for midnight, then another 8 and a half for when I wake up. That's like, forty plus hours. I think I might die of anticipation.

I swear, if my parents don't let me buy it, I will literally walk to the local Gamestop myself.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    JAYSUS WHY Y U COME SO SLOWLY SATURDAY

I have to wait about 32 hours for midnight, then another 8 and a half for when I wake up. That's like, forty plus hours. I think I might die of anticipation.

I swear, if my parents don't let me buy it, I will literally walk to the local Gamestop myself.

I wish I could walk to my local GameStop. Only problem is it's 10 miles away and the road doesn't have a foot path. :p

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • My friend keeps pussy footing around with giving the money I need. I'm starting to lose hope that I will get it on Saturday.

If only my brother would cough up some of the money he owes me from breaking my T.V. Alas, I may never see that money...I don't think I can handle waiting another week.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • My GameStop's not doing a midnight release. T_T

the wait's killing me, I'm so hyped. i've been accidentally spoiled on a few things already (some people need to learn how to use the
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    EVERYBODY WHO WANTS ME TO LEAVE SAY I!
    EVERYBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT ME TO LEAVE SAY U!

EVERYBODY WHO WANTS ME TO LEAVE SAY I!
    EVERYBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT ME TO LEAVE SAY U!

Last edited:

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • exacly 24 hours from now it will be the 12th here! hell yeah!
    It is so close, i can't wait. I think i'm going to rewatch some of the exciting newsupdates from youtubers like shofu, Jwittz, Dookieshed and Natewantstobattle. Seeing them ecxited about the games makes me even more excited.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • exacly 24 hours from now it will be the 12th here! hell yeah!
    It is so close, i can't wait. I think i'm going to rewatch some of the exciting newsupdates from youtubers like shofu, Jwittz, Dookieshed and Natewantstobattle. Seeing them ecxited about the games makes me even more excited.

Awesome! :)
    I don't know those youtube channels accept Jwittz. He's pretty awesome.

Pokemon X & Y are going to be amazing! Including the anime!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Ahhhh...My game store is selling them already. However, it's quite far and nobody wants to take me. But I have a pre-order so I shouldn't worry I guess. At least I can play it tomorrow after school.

My FC is 1160-9889-3016. If you want to add me just tell me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back