• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Country?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I live in MA (US), and it's cool here...I mean, alot of good music comes from MA (Killswitch Engage, Unearth, etc.), but other than that, not too much goes on...

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Geez I'm always the outsider with these kind of polls xD;

Uhm yeah..I live in the Netherlands/Holland..what you want to call it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    There are alot more people on here from England than I thought.
    Everyone can read were I live
    England is great but i hope to move to Australia when i'm older.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    America is where I li bu at its current state I plan to move to canada or England

Years
    'corrding to my location: retarded land.

England, but I wanna move to kuala lumpr well thats malaysia but still.

best name for a city ever.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I live in the US. I think I'll stay here :P
    however, I do NOT want to stay in my town...maybe not my state either. Illinois is so boring

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    There are alot more people on here from England than I thought.
    Everyone can read were I live
    England is great but i hope to move to Australia when i'm older.

Care to explain why you would want to come to Australia?

I hope that didn't sound obnoxious, because I'm actually very curious to know what your motive is for going there. I live in Brisbane at the moment but when I get a little older, I want to move, probably for professional reasons, but also for the experience.

Oh, and there are water restrictions here. Australia's going through one hell of a drought, and we can't have showers for more than 4 minutes in Brisbane. :S

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I'm from the United States. Specifically, New York. =)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I thought there were more Americans here than THIS. Oh well, can't be helped.

I live in Florida um.... America. It's really nice here, I gots a lake and a pool outside! =D

Care to explain why you would want to come to Australia?

I hope that didn't sound obnoxious, because I'm actually very curious to know what your motive is for going there. I live in Brisbane at the moment but when I get a little older, I want to move, probably for professional reasons, but also for the experience.

Oh, and there are water restrictions here. Australia's going through one hell of a drought, and we can't have showers for more than 4 minutes in Brisbane. :S

That's a wonderful example of what not to do in the other voting polls. I got in trouble for spamming the other day. Just letting you know.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I live in Canada. City of Ottawa. Loser of the Champion Cup in hockey last night.

I want to move to Vancouver, west coast of Canada. XD

Back