• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CrackMods (Mewtwo Strikes Back)

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
  • uh...you mean the Xtream script editor???? yeah!!! but i think i'll stick for pokescript just for now..it confuses me to work with XSE...Z_Z....well...i think i'm just a medium scripter...T-T

Last edited:

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Yeah, sure, but it can test to see if your scripts function or things like that. :D

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • Here's Corey's sprites with an already existing pallete (male triathalon runner), and he actually looks better.
    CrackMods (Mewtwo Strikes Back)

And how exactly to you test scripts in XSE? Cause I have no idea how to.

Danno

Years
  • You test scripts with the bee icon, debug.

And Tre_al, I dont think Im at a point I need you yet. Im working on sorting out sprites and such.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • well then...i'll be waiting...i'm so excited to script..hehe...lol..xD...
    sorry about that....i forgot about that...first you need to do the sprites an the maps before the script..

Danno

Years
  • Yep. In the meantime, try learning some more advanced scripts. That'll help majorly :D

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Skills: Learning XSE scripting: I got the basics, Map maker
    Proof of work: I need 15 posts for Images, here is a basic XSE code for speech
    Spoiler:

Past experience: None, I am appling for my first job! i have been traing for quite a while now!
    Contact information: Will PM you my AIM! Also I will show you a pic of my maps on AIM!

Danno

Years
  • Just keep practicing. :D

You'll be a great scripter in no time. Myself, I cant script. It hurts my head :S

dude120

Rom hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Sorry for my absence, school is coming to a close and studying for finals is really time consuming. :'( Friday I will be free of school & I will start spriting OW's etc. :D

Blodir

Toribash pro
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Can i join?

Skills: Mapping
    Proof of work: (see attachments)
    Past experience: Some own works
    Contact information: Msn, email, PM

Danno

Years
  • Those are pretty good maps... I just woke up, so when I'm awake I'll try to contact you on MSN.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    ive recently started hacking my pokemon roms ill be honest im not the most experienced but id be happy to help however i can
    i think you guys are doin a good prodject

Back