• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crawling back from the deepest grave

Years
  • Well, perhaps that's a bit of an exaggeration... but hi.

A few years back, my late teens self used to be a fairly active poster mainly in the Challenges (and the challenge threads before there was a dedicated subforum) and Other Voting Polls sections, until one day I wrote something like "I'm moving and may not be online for a few weeks", by which I didn't mean a few hundred weeks (it was summer '12), but that's what happened.
    Besides relentlessly playing tons and tons of challenges, I probably wrote lots of either short and worthless posts, or unreadably lengthy ones where my poor grasp of the English language wasn't facilitating the difficulties arising from even worse formatting. :p

Anyway, instead of being an uselessly lazy school boy I have an IT job now... and still have a thing for video games, though now increasingly out of lacking alternatives to design my free time with than obsession, and, while not as much, still play Pokemon... usually have a phase of several weeks once a year or so. (all that sounds so old-man-ish D:)

Thought I'd take a look to see how things have developed and perhaps who's still around...

Years
  • I can relate so much to your username lol. Sunday nights are always so insanely depressing and Monday mornings even more so. <_<;

Welcome back! ♥ Congrats on the IT job, I sometimes wish I went into that field but I suppose it's never too late to get started since I'm still trying to iron out my career path despite being a graduate.

Glad you're settling back in pretty well, hopefully that's a good sign for the future aha. Message me anytime if you'd like to talk!

Years
  • haha that's the best username I've seen in such a long time XD I hate Mondays myself especially with having to wake up! Welcome back to PC, by the way! That's awesome to see that you're into IT as well, considering that I'm looking into going into IT myself, but I'm still going through schooling at the moment :P

Hope to see you around, and definitely stick around this time! :3

Back